Bio

Name: Y/n Jackson Garrick

Age: 17

Hair Color: Reddish Brown

Eye Color: Green

Earth: 401-403-404

Species: Meta-Human

Power: Superhuman Speed / Speedforce Conduit

Status: Active

Aliases: Flash IV (Current), Kid Flash II (Former)

Relatives: Joseph Garrick (Paternal Great-Grandfather, Deceased), Jay Garrick (Paternal Grandfather), Joan Williams (Paternal Grandmother), Jonathan Garrick (Father, deceased), Mary L/n (Mother, Deceased)

Affiliations: Flash Family, Titans.

Origin: Y/n Garrick was born to Jonathan and Mary Garrick in Keystone City, Kansas. As a child, Y/n idolized the Flash, not knowing that his grandfather, Jay, was once the red-clad hero. When Y/n was eight, while visiting his grandparents after school, he found something in the garage. It was a winged helmet that was exactly like the one the original Flash wore during his career. Helmet in hand, Y/n ran around the house looking for his grandfather to ask him if he was the Flash. When his grandfather confirmed he was indeed the retired superhero, Y/n passed out from the shock that his grandpa used to be The Flash. When he woke up, his grandfather made him promise not to tell anyone. When Y/n was nine, his parents tragically lost their lives in a car accident, later found out to be The Reverse-Flash's work. From that day on, Y/n started living with his grandparents. When he was ten, Y/n got struck by lightning. Three weeks later, he woke up with superhuman speed. When his grandparents found out, his grandfather started teaching him how to use his powers, and on occasion, got the current Flash to help out. Y/n would later end up donning the red and yellow tights, becoming the second Kid Flash and a founding member of the Titans. Y/n would later become The Flash shortly after his sixteenth birthday.

Suit description: Y/n's suit appears to be inspired by suits worn by some of the previous Flashes. The outfit lacks any cowl, similar to his grandfather's. The suit's base is identical to the one Barry Allen wears; however, the suit's leggings are blue instead of red. (Season 4 suit with no cowl, no exposed zipper, and blue pants.)

Y/n's suit also features a set of goggles with night and inferred vision. The goggles look like a pair of golden welding goggles with red lenses (The goggles Kid Flash/Wally wore in Young Justice). Y/n also wears a bright yellow scarf as a nod to his time as Kid Flash. The suit can shrink down to fit inside of Y/n's own Flash Ring. The suit also features an upgraded version of his grandfather's helmet, made of a lightweight titanium alloy with modern military-grade shock absorbers.

Abilities:

Superspeed Reading: He can read at superhuman rates, accumulating mass amounts of knowledge in seconds.

Master Detective: Y/n is a talented detective, capable of solving just about any case that comes his way.

Criminology: Largely due to reading an "unhealthy" amount of books on the subject and his own observations, Y/n has a deep understanding of how the mind of a criminal can function.

Psychology: Again, after reading another "unhealthy" amount of books and personal observation, Y/n is at a level that can only be reached by the most dedicated professionals and Batman himself.

Chemistry: After spending many years living with his grandparents, eventually, Y/n read some of his grandfather's old college textbooks, most notably chemistry and biology.

Advanced Hand to Hand Combat: Largely due to taking in information at such an astonishing rate, Y/n learned multiple martial arts by studying his teammates while sparring and reading more than a few books on the subject. Along with being trained by Ted Grant, The original Wildcat.

Stealth: Can somehow remain undetected despite wearing a bright red and blue costume.

Weaknesses:

Time Travel: Entirely because of Y/n's lack of ever using this ability purposely.

Boredom: No explanation needed.

Notes:

Y/n's high metabolic rate doesn't affect his daily caloric intake. However, he can still eat over ten-thousand calories if he wants to.

Y/n is primarily left-handed.

While Y/n may act mature in the field, he's still a teenager.