First Day

Disclaimer: I still don't own RWBY or The Flash. They belong to Rooster Teeth and DC comics, respectively. If you don't know what respectively means, google it.

Y/n Pov:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Ugh," I shut off my alarm. "And I was having such a nice dream too, saving people, not having to deal with homicidal speedsters, and having actual friendships with people that don't know I'm The Flash." I groan, "Can't sleep in either. Why did I agree to this," the deal I made with Ozpin springs into my mind, "Oh, right. Let's see," I look at the time, "it's seven-thirty, class starts at nine, that leaves, about an hour and a half." With that in mind, I get ready for the day. I look at the schedule Ozpin gave me, "Grimm Studies sounds interesting and important. I just hope the professor won't bore the class to death."

*Time Skip To Port's Class*

'I take it back, this class is the furthest thing from interesting. And what makes it worse is I can't tune him out. Every word that comes out of his mouth is going to be ingrained in my head forever.' My vision starts going black. 'Is this it? Is this how The Flash dies? Not some evil speedster, or the rouges, but boredom?'

Third-person Pov:

A loud snore fills the room, interrupting Professor Port and waking those who have fallen asleep, with the notable exception of the speedster causing it. Professor Port walks over to where Y/n is sitting. "Mister Infantino," says the aging professor. "Mister Infantino," he speaks a little louder. This goes on for a minute or so, making a majority of the students quietly snicker. The professor seems to have given up, only to return to Y/n's desk blunderbuss in hand. "Students, you may want to cover your ears," he warns before firing his weapon into the air, finally awakening the slumbering speedster. Y/n shoots up in alarm, mumbling all sorts of curses. The professor looks at Y/n before speaking, "Welcome back to the land of the living, Mister Infantino." Port walks back to the center of the room, "Now, as I was saying, a true Huntsman must be honorable. A true Huntsman must be dependable. A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise. Which one of you students believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits. Weiss volunteers, seeking to redeem herself after her defeat at Y/n's hand. "Well, then, let's find out!" he looks at a shaking cage containing a shadowed figure with glowing red eyes.

Y/n Pov:

'So, Weiss has to fight whatever monster is in that cage. Wonder what it is.' I see her team cheering for her. Only for her to snap at Ruby and only Ruby.'Looks like someone is jealous.' I hear the lock on the cage break, and out of it comes. 'Oh no, Pumbaa, what happened to you. And where are Simba and Timon?' The creature starts charging at Weiss. 'Wow, she really must have issues if it charges at her first in a room full of teenagers, but that might have to do with being right in front of the damn thing. I've got to say she's not bad, but she can improve.' I see her fighting to get her rapier back. 'Yep, can definitely improve.' *Clang* 'And now she's lost her weapon and gotten herself hit. Honestly, does she not remember what I told her about that superiority complex of hers. Wait, the Grimm, it's moving away from her, where is it-'

"Oh, crap," I get away from my desk in time for it to explode in a shower of splinters. The good news, I still have all my parts. Bad news, I'm now facing a creature hellbent on killing all humans without a weapon, and to top it all off, I can't use my speed without taking the risk of it failing me. Then I remember, Weiss, "Hey, Ice Queen, any bright ideas, or are you just gonna stand there and look pretty."

"Well, maybe if you stopped calling me that I could concentrate."

"Oh please, if you were concentrating, I wouldn't have gotten dragged into this mess," once I say that, Demon Pumbaa almost crashes into me. "See what I mean."