Monsta X ✧ Riding your thigh ✧

WARNINGS
—smut ✧ thigh-riding ✧ praising ✧ degrading ✧ dirty talk ✧ mentions of spanking, breath play & oral sex ✧ BDSM ✧ pet names (mommy, babyboy, puppy, princess)

NOW PLAYING
—vampire ✧ Olivia Rodrigo

NOW PLAYING—vampire ✧ Olivia Rodrigo

손현우 / shownu

Hyunwoo's a softie, but he likes it rough. He knows that if he ever were to ride your thighs he wouldn't be able to go any different. Thus he'd be worried of actually getting off too hard on your thighs :C He'd be blushy and try to slow down, even if it wasn't enjoyable for him. You'd have to encourage him and grab his hips and physically make him ride your thigh harder and faster. After a while of seeing that you're completely fine, he'd get more comfortable and let loose of the tension he was previously feeling. The effort he'd put into it would be shocking since he's so shy and 'innocent'.

"B-But, Mama," he stuttered as his cheeks reddened.

"But what, Babybear?"

"I-I don't wanna hurt you," he looked down insecurely.

"You've been such a good boy this week, you deserve to get off on my thigh. Now listen to Mama and ride, okay?"

"Ye-Yes, Mama."

In the future, he would get flustered even at the mere mention of the first time he had ridden your thigh. And because of the embarrassment, he won't have the courage to ask you to do it again. If you asked him to do it again, however, he'd gladly do it (still blushing as if it were his first time, of course). He'd say he'd do it 'because he's a good boy', but the truth is that he had wanted to do it again ever since the first time.

Progressively, he'd feel more easy-going about it, and would muster up the courage to ask you if he could do it again. He'd be stuttering during the little speech that he had prepared beforehand and his face'd become red if you allow him to. Thigh-riding will only be occasional because it's his guilty pleasure and he feels abashed about asking you — but he'll give his all any time he does it. Take the first step for his sake.

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧