ASTRO ✧ Accidentally calling you Mommy ✧

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺: What their reactions would be if they accidentally called their GF Mommy ✧ ASTRO

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: sfw ✧ titles/ pet names ✧ mdlb undertones ✧ light angst & crack

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮: Better ✧ Khalid

Love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are
I'm on the other side, it's alright, just hold me in the dark

—khalid robinson; 2019

✧ ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ✧ ੈ ✧

• 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒘𝒐𝒐 (𝑗𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑛)

Calling you Mommy is rarely an accident since he refers to you as that all the time except for when you two are in public... So the only time Jinwoo would call you Mommy by accident would be in a public space, inevitably catching the attention of people nearby eavesdropping on you. But he'd would play it off cool. Totally. His short ass would stand tall or lift his chin if he were in a sitting position. He'd look like he wasn't feeling anything since he believes it's only embarrassing if he acts embarrassed (but in reality he would be sweating like crazy). It wasn't the fact that he called you Mommy that embarrassed him, it was the fact that he said it in public. He already looks submissive as he's short and small, but your nickname is a confirmation that he is submissive. He loves submitting to you, but he prefers it when others don't know about it as society has built up the idea of power only belonging to men. You're his safe space. But to make sure he wouldn't stay tense for the rest of the date, you'd have to reassure him and remind him that you're his world. If you kissed his cheek for example, he'd smile and forget the feeling he had in the first place.

"Thank you for paying, Mommy," he took a quick sip of his strawberry and banana smoothie.

You were in a retro café and the word Mommy made a bunch of guys in the corner snap their heads to your direction.

Jinwoo smiled cutely, hiding his stressed state.

"You're welcome, Baby."

"You got some something there," you pointed to the corner of his lips.

He grinned at your cheesy move, forgetting everyone else.

"Let me get that for you," you held your hand out.

He leaned over the table till he was above your hand.

You put it on his cheek and started rubbing the non-existing smoothie away from his skin.