SuperM ✧ Choking them ✧

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: sexual content ✧ breath play ✧ S&M ✧ degradation & praise kink ✧ mommy, mistress & master kink ✧ baby boy, prince & kitten kink

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮: We DO ✧ SuperM

Didn't come this far for nothing

—byun baekhyun; 2021

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚ ✧

• 𝒃𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏

This one is an undercover slut for you. Period. Baekhyun would crave your hand around his neck. So, if you ever choked him he'd be yours. The moans he'd leave would be angelic and the want for you to be harder would increase every second. He wouldn't be the one to ask you verbally to choke him (unless he was really, really desperate and horny), however, his actions might give you a hint. He'd act all cute and innocent for you, but the glint in his eyes and blush on his cheeks as he stares at your hands whenever they're near his neck is simply sinful. He'd look at you as if he's begging you to choke him and the way he extends his neck to put on a show for you is a hint. He's needy for it. The moment your hands are around his throat he's satisfied. He'd plead you to choke him harder as if he didn't act innocent just a few moments before.

"Please, Mami~" he whined softly as he shut his eyes harder at the overwhelming action of yours.

You did as your slut wished.

He started moaning out a series of broken 'Mami's and whining out random curse words at the pleasure your hand was giving him.

In the future, he'd want you to choke him in the most casual situations. For example, he'd want you to keep your hand around his neck (gently) when you're watching a movie together on the couch, as a reminder that he belongs to you. He has too much pride to ask you to do it again, but if he's desperate enough, anything's possible. Desperate moments may vary from when he's feeling jealous to when he's simply bored. When those moments occur, he'll stutter out a plead as confidently as he can. If he's jealous he might straight up order you to choke him, because he knows that being a brat earns attention.

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧