NCT 127 ✧ Being called Babyboy by their BFF ✧

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: sfw ✧ lightly suggestive themes ✧ titles/ pet names

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮: Kiss Me More ✧ Doja Cat & SZA

Requested by XiuminXiuout

And when we French, refresh gimme too
When I bite that lip, come get me too
He want lipstick, lip gloss, hickeys too, uh

—amala ratna zandile dlamini; 2021

✧ ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ✧ ੈ ✧

• 𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈

Baby boy would blush sooo hard. What were you trying to do?! Take his heart and keep it in your hands forever? Rob him of the ability to ever view someone else as attractive? Or did you just want to make him OWO? Whichever it was you succeeded.

"Oh! Poor Babyboy," you exclaimed when Taeyong fell butt first on the floor.

His eyes widened in surprise as his cheeks and ears flushed. No words dared go past his lips, because he didn't know what to say. He was so embarrassed when he got up.

In the future you'll obviously find more opportunities to call him that again, and every single time he will have the same reaction. He'll never ask you to call him something else~ Calling him Babyboy will be what he considers the closest he'll ever get to being your boyfriend so he will try not to ruin it.

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

• 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒊𝒍

• 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒊𝒍

He would try to act like it didn't affect him much — because he would want you to call him that without it being awkward — but would end up seeming distant. But on the inside he would be jumping around and shouting out the lyrics to Don't Stop Me Now by Queen. He would take it for granted that you would call him that again.