Pretty ✧ Seonghwa (S)

THEMES:
smut ✧ fluff ✧ classmates au ✧ crush au

WARNING:
Sub!Seonghwa (ATEEZ) x Domme!Reader ✧ nsfw ✧ hand job ✧ corruption kink ✧ praise kink ✧ light hair pulling ✧ marking ✧ crush!reader x classmate!seonghwa ✧ mommy kink ✧ prince kink

WC:
2.7 ✧ k

SONG PLAYING:
LOVE. ✧ Kendrick Lamar FEAT. ZACARI

Seonghwa

Seonghwa.

One of the students who had a GPA way above average.

One of the students who had a personality that was liked by many.

One of the students who had a lot of admirers trailing behind them.

______.

One of the students who had a GPA right around average.

One of the students who had a personality that was misunderstood by many.

One of the students who had a lot of exes trailing behind them.

What did the teacher think when she assigned them to work together in a group? She must've accidentally replaced her ginger shot with vodka for breakfast. When the teacher announced the group you could tell that the pair weren't the only shocked ones. Some people were jealous and others simply confused.

The pair locked eyes as they already knew who the other was. Seonghwa's face was hard to define, the girl wasn't sure if he was mad or if he was scared. ______ looked unbothered and waved to him, trying to seem friendly in case he had prejudices against her. But she didn't need to try to change the way he viewed her; he already had a clear vision of who she was. She was his crush and that was the reason why he started breathing faster and why his face showed his very lean-looking panic. He waved back, looking uncomfortable as ever.

"Come, over here, pretty boy," she said impatiently.

The blushing boy face-palmed inwardly at the fact that he didn't get the signal when she waved to him. He walked over and tried to get rid of the panic he was feeling by counting his breaths, like he had read somewhere online. ______ pulled out the chair beside her for him to sit down, "H-Hi, I'm Seonghwa."

"I know," she stated matter-of-factly.

The teacher said your name. Of course she knows it, you ducking idiot, he cursed at himself as he looked down at the table in embarrassment.