TXT ✧ Receiving a hickey for the first time ✧

WARNING:
suggestive themes ✧ titles/ pet names ✧ marking ✧ praise ✧ light degradation ✧ mentions of breath play

SONG PLAYING:
0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) ✧ TXT & Seori

SONG PLAYING: 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) ✧ TXT & Seori

최수빈 / soobin

This little baby bunny, who's as tall as a skyscraper, would love it when you marked and claimed him as yours. Soobin's very innocent, but this is one kind of intimacy he would absolutely adore. He'd refer to a hickey as a 'lovemark', because that's what it would mean to him. Considering how innocent he is, or portrays himself to be, he would never ask you verbally to give him a hickey because he'd be too shy and he's also literally said that he wants his partner to control everything and make all the moves and decisions (remember that Weekly Idol episode?).

Let's say you took the first step and gave him a hickey on a place visible for everyone, the day after, he'd be clueless that other people were able to see it. Imagine how blushy he'd be if Beomgyu or another member pointed out his 'lovebite' :c Bunny would jump away from the situation cutely both to make it look pure and adorable, as well as so he could go to the bathroom and facetime you to whimper about how you embarrassed him as he tries his best to cover the mark and his red cheeks.

"Aw, Bunny, you look so cute like this~"

He stared at the hickey you pointed at in the mirror, "T-Thank you, ___," blushing furiously, he wanted you to give him another 'lovemark' but he was too shy to ask :c

As mentioned above, Soobin has openly expressed that he'd want his partner to control everything and he'll just listen/do whatever, and therefore I think it's safe to assume he'd prefer that in the future too, no matter how long you've been together. To initiate lovemarking time he'd do something indirect like ask you if he's been a good boy for you — but that could mean anything though, maybe he wants a kiss, hug, some cuddles, praises. He won't verbally ask you to give him a lovemark, never. On another note, if you told him to, he'd give you hickeys too because he's obedient! Unless you specified where you wanted the hickey, I think he'd either go for your neck because he's too scared to go somewhere that might be forbidden OR somewhere hidden so nobody'd know he did such actions. Call him typical but he'll love to suck on your boobs so please tell bunny to lovemark you there. If you teased him about the hickeys he gave you, he'd act all embarrassed and blushy but he'd actually feel really proud of the marks. Also, he'd say thank you after every lovemark he received and every lovebite he gave because he's grateful (and wants to be your good boy).

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧