Stray Kids ✧ Revealing their mommy kink ✧

WARNING:
nsfw ✧ light S&M themes ✧ pet names (mommy, baby boy etc)

NOW PLAYING:
Hare Hare ✧ TWICE

• 방찬 / christopher bang / chris / bangchan

방찬 / christopher bang / chris / bangchan

The youngest plus Minho from Chan's group sometimes teased him by mimicking his voice childishly and referring to him and you, his girlfriend, as 'dAdDy' and 'bAbyGirL' — and although he wasn't proud of it, this joke had gotten to his heart. The thing is he's had a fantasy of being called that in bed when he was a virgin teenager, and then a person called him that...and let's just say the thought of his now girlfriend calling him the d-word in a sexual, non-joking way scared him shitless. So to make sure his nightmare wouldn't turn into reality he had to do something and ideally he would try to plan having a discussion about sexual preferences and kinks but it was way too early in the relationship for him to have the courage to do that. So, he would overthink and overthink and decide to try to start a conversation about sexual preferences or stuff you're interested in but he would ultimately not tell you directly that he would like to call you mommy but would instead try to ask questions to get you to tell him if you liked similar stuff because he felt kinda weird for having this kink and wasn't sure how you would feel about it.

"Yeah. I think it would be nice if you blindfolded me!" he blushed then gulped, "But how about names?"

"Names? What about them?"

"Like is there any name you like to call me— or be called I mean?"

"It sounds like you do. Talk to me."

"I already like that you call me cute names and stuff. But I also wanna know if you would like me to call you stuff besides your name, you know. Like do you like being called baby, love, Mummy, darling or something else like that?" he tried to sound neutral, experienced in having convos about such topics and play it cool only to become flushed in the face out of embarrassment and gulp loudly.

"Yeah."

His heart started beating faster.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"I like how you say Mommy in your accent, it's sexy."

Fuck yes!!

He would feel so safe and comfortable to call you that in bed once you let him know you liked it. Be prepared for him to call you that all the time in bed (or kitchen, or bathroom, or living room).

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧