Monsta X ✧ Finding out you have a mommy kink ✧

WARNING:
sub!bf!monsta x dom!gf!reader ✧ suggestive content ✧ dirty talk ✧ titles/ pet names ✧ mommy/master kink ✧ babyboy/puppy kink

SONG PLAYING:
Levitating ✧ Dua Lipa

SONG PLAYING:Levitating ✧ Dua Lipa

이호석 / wonho

He would get smiley and turned on upon seeing anything that has anything to do with mommy kink and especially on your phone/computer. His submissive/mommydom fantasy would come true and so of course he'd be amused. If he saw something on the more explicit side, like a dom tying up her sub or choking them as they call out 'Mommy', he'd try to imagine you and him in that position. To announce that he also is into it too he'd call you Mami in a flirty manner. But he wouldn't admit that he found the courage because of your porn. In reality he wouldn't have had the courage to open up about his kink if it weren't for the current situation because he'd be shy about it if he didn't have your validation.

"I'm bored," he said with a smirk and an unreadable look.

He licked his lips, "I want to do something."

"Like what?"

"Something fun."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want to do you, Mami. Can I, please?"

If he heard you talking or complaining to your friend about how you two [you and Hoseok] weren't trying out what you actually wanted to do, he'd get self-conscious. That night ,when you were supposed to sleep, he'd give you a slow strip tease and call you Mami as to try something new (you'd never think of complaining about your sex life ever again).

"Do I look pretty, Mami?" he asked as he dropped garment after garment, keeping eye contact with you.

"So pretty."

"I think I'd look even better marked as Mami's."

By the end of the night his body was covered in your love marks.

In the future, he'll call you Mami during sex at all times unless you stumble upon master kink, because that might stick with him. Master could eventually become your title in bed, reserving Mami as your nickname for when you're hugging or just chatting (to remind him of your positions even in non-sexual situations). He'll be too shy to say any of those in public, but if he wants to mark his territory he'd do it with no shame and instead wink at you confidently. The contrast of him being Mami's cute baby and Master's desperate slut is perfect.

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧