NCT U ✧ Teasing you (pt. 1)

WARNINGS:
smut ✧ dom/sub themes ✧ punishment

NOW PLAYING:
SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY remix ✧ Amaarae & Kali Uchis & Moliy

In this part: Johnny, Kun, Jaehyun, Renjun, Jaemin, Shotaro, Chenle

서영호 / johnny

This man loves teasing. He will randomly decide to tease you just because he's bored and wants to make you horny and/or make you punish him. He's not shy to be the one to initiate sex, he will for sure tease you with lingering kisses on your neck, collarbone, shoulder, hands, tits, stomach and thighs until you become a bit more rough on him and degrade him, pin him down, choke him or tie his hands. Not surprisingly, he's probably the most confident in himself and will go as far as even teasing you in public or in front of his members (in secret), whispering dirty things to you at a restaurant, resting his hand on your thigh under the table, going closer and closer to your pussy while joking around with Mark. All of this shit will be done with a smile on his face, no regret or nervousness.

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧✧

•   钱锟 / 전곤 / kun

•   钱锟 / 전곤 / kun

Kun best boy. Since he has many hardships as a leader of a group of energy crazy boys, in a romantic relationship he prefers just giving his partner the power to make all the decisions so he doesn't have to think for once. Therefore he typically just does everything you say obediently, always such a good boy. The only time he would ever "tease you" is when you tell him to worship your body since that order is open for different interpretations, so then his tongue will swirl around your nipples and his mouth will create hickeys all over your boobs (he's a titty guy) as his cold fingertips tickle your thighs, neglecting giving you attention where you need him the most until you finally pull on his hair and force his head down to choke him with your thighs as he gladly eats you out. That's the closest to a tease he'll be. He just wants to be a good boy and only do what you tell him to, never have to use his brain. No, instead he prefers when you tease him and torture him by sitting or grinding your wap on his thighs, abs, chest — everywhere but his dick and tongue — until he's begging for your sweet pussy, only to have you shove your fingers in his mouth to suck on. Best boy.