[3:38] ✧ DK/Dokyeom (S)

WARNING:
service sub!DK/Dokyeom (SEVENTEEN) x dom!afab!reader ✧ nsfw ✧ oral (f. rec) ✧ face-sitting ✧ finger sucking ✧ filming ✧ cum-eating ✧ mentions of S.Coups x reader/DK ✧ use of hookah ✧ very brief angst (?)

SONG PLAYING:
Gimme More ✧ Britney Spears

WC:
1.3 ✧ k

The air in the living room was white, contaminated by smoke from the hookah you and some of the Seventeen members had been sharing for the past hour or so

The air in the living room was white, contaminated by smoke from the hookah you and some of the Seventeen members had been sharing for the past hour or so. But most of your guy friends had gone to their rooms by now, Seungcheol hesitating a bit, wanting to spend a little more time with you since he hadn't seen you for a week. After the youngest in the room whined at him, signaling he wanted you alone, Seungcheol left, bringing the rest of the members with, leaving you with Seokmin, alone in this cozy room.

At this point, the hookah was almost empty, so you could handle smoking the rest of it on your own. Seokmin didn't want more of the minty taste. He wanted the taste of something else.

You two were total opposites, the smoke had made you calm, maybe tired even, but all it had done to Seokmin was fill his lungs with energy. Slowly, you exhaled a small cloud, the boy beside you looking at it disappearing into thin air. As you were chilling on the couch, casually looking through Seokmin's to-watch list on Netflix, trying to find something you hadn't seen already, he sat in front of you on the carpet. You looked down on him, patting his head a bit with the remote in your hand, assuming he wanted your affection.

But you were wrong. He wanted to show you affection.

After settling on watching Eerie, you laid back on the couch, tossing the remote away to focus on the movie and smoking. But Seokmin had other plans. He turned around, away from the TV, to look at you. You blew white smoke on his face, him inhaling some, letting some fade away on its own. He was so pretty. The cheerful boy who always had a smile for you to mirror was now looking at you with pitch black eyes.

"Aren't you going to watch the movie?" you asked.

But he didn't say anything. Instead, he put his hands on your knees and gulped. Maybe it was the smoke he had inhaled, or the way it changed the normal dorm atmosphere to a fun place for young people...but he did something he wasn't sure he'd have the courage to do after this. A smirk on your face when he moved your legs apart, making your skirt ride up your thighs to reveal a pair of panties for Seokmin to see. Wow, he was really doing this.

You didn't say anything, just huffing and puffing the smoke as Seokmin did something he wasn't he'd ever get the courage to do again. He looked at you, as if to ask for permission to proceed, to which you gave him a light nod. And it was enough to let his adrenaline filled veiny hands go up the skin of your thighs to the fabric of your underwear. Damn. He took them off, not letting his eyes off your pussy for a second. You put your free hand on his cheek, making him blush at the small touch. He couldn't look at you as he took your blush-producing hand away from his pink cheek to bring it to your pussy, and he was proud he had made you this wet this quickly. Looking at you, he took your wet middle finger into his mouth to taste you. If he wasn't motivated to eat your pussy before, he certainly was now that he had the taste of candy on his tongue.

...

He looked at you as he finally went down to let his tongue meet your pussy. First the clit, sending chills in your body. Then, licking and tasting your lips, watching your reaction to see if you liked it. Again, you brought your free hand on his cheek and gently guided him to be harder against you. He got the memo, pushing his tongue between your folds, letting his nose stimulate your clit, all while grabbing your thighs.

"Good boy," you praised.

He smiled against you, determined to make you cum just from his tongue (and nose).

"Can I film this for us?"

He blushed, nodding. You brought your phone from the side to film him eating your pussy with some smoke too. You decided to only film a minute as a memory to go back to whenever you (or Seokmin) need to. Then you let go of your phone, looking at him loving your pussy when all of a sudden Seokmin laid down on his back on the (thankfully) soft carpet.

"___?" he whispered.

The room was so silent you could hear him, "Yeah?"

"You— You should sit on my face."

"Gladly," you went up, bringing a pillow with.

He blushed, thinking you were going to put it under his head although the carpet was soft as feathers. But no. You wanted to do something you'd never do to her otherwise; the smoke had gotten to you too. A low gasp left his lips as you pushed his legs up, putting the pillow against his thighs, only to sit on his face and lean back to rest on him. Damn.

"You like being used like a toy, hm?"

He couldn't say anything so he just moaned against your pussy. You moved his hands away from your thighs, telling him to only put them there as a stop sign since he couldn't verbally tell you to stop. He moaned in response.

Soon you were the one moaning. Seokmin was so good at reading your body language and expressions (he was still looking at you, wanting to savor every moment), and he listened to what you wanted. You were sure that tongue of his was going to make you cum soon.

Seungcheol just woke up, looking at the clock, seeing it had been 20 minutes since he left you two in the living room. It was something he'd do every time he went to sleep with a bad feeling. Upon realizing the hookah wasn't empty when he had left, he felt guilty for not staying and finishing it with you and Seokmin so you wouldn't have to smoke it empty by yourselves. So he sat up, put on his slippers and started making his way down the stairs.

What he didn't expect was the sight he was met by. Seokmin on the floor, you on his face, leaning against his thighs, smoking hookah, moaning and praising him. Seungcheol must've gasped or made a sound unconsciously because you looked at his direction. But you weren't embarrassed. No, you had smoked too much and were too close to cumming to fucking care that this pretty boy was looking at you using one of his youngest members' face for your pleasure. Seokmin was too busy tasting you to notice. You waved the older guy off. He understood, looking at the sight one last time before turning around and letting a tear out. He shouldn't have left you two alone.

Soon your pussy was letting tears out. But from pleasure, "Fuck, Seokmin. I'm close."

He moaned against your pussy, switching between a hard suck to your clit and a deep lick between your lips.

"Fuck. I'm cumming."

You were moaning louder, almost screaming, and you were sure Seungcheol could hear you through the walls but you didn't care. This could've ended like any other time, emptying the hookah, waving your friends good bye, going to sleep. But Seungcheol had left you two alone. You were shaking and moaning, grabbing onto Seokmin's head for balance. He continued licking your pussy, slower as to not overstimulate you, until no drop of cum was left for him to taste and swallow. He did it all with a smile and red cheeks. Damn.

✧ ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ✧ ੈ ✧

A/N.
this is actually a yeri drabble from my sub!ggs book rewritten as dk x reader bc i'm lazy :)

Anywayyy I told u guys I was gonna start double updating every week (Wednesday and Saturday)☺️ I have this planned out until mid March so u will have content guaranteed every week until then🥰🥰🥰

Q.
Fav SVT comeback?

A.
From the recent ones Hot and from the old ones Hit. Oh and Rock with you was fkn great!

✧ ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ✧ ੈ ✧

❝ Cameras are flashing
While we're dirty dancing
They keep watching (They keep watching) ❞

—britney jean spears; 2007