1. Jesy Nelson

Imagine you are on the set of the Power music video

Imagine you are on the set of the Power music video. You and Jesy have been flirting on and off for a while now and Jade, Leigh-Anne and Perrie tease the pair of you about it a lot.

"Do you know our mams are here today Y/N?" You hear Jade's strong Geordie accent.

"No, I had no idea." You reply.

"Yeah... you'll get to meet Jesy's mum and make a good first impression!" Leigh-Anne teased, leaving Perrie to giggle loudly.

You gulp loudly, not knowing what to say. You've wanted to ask Jesy out for a while now. Little did the other three girls know just how important it was to win Jesy's mum over after all Jesy had been through. You had no time to prepare yourself and you could feel the pressure building.

"Leave Y/N alone." Jesy rolled her eyes as she grabbed hold of your hand. "You alright babe?" She added, turning her full attention towards you, leaving you breathless for a second.

"Uh... err- yeah."

"You don't have to meet my mum today. Although she's lovely and she will love you! Ignore the girls, you know they like to tease us."

"No- no, I want to meet your mum. Where she hiding?" You smile and you notice the tremble on her lips and the slight tilting of her head every time your mouth curves.

"She's just behind the bus with the other mum's. I'm about to shoot my verse now. Why don't you watch and then I'll come with you afterwards and introduce you properly?"

"Sounds like a plan." You say confidently, although deep inside you're quivering at Jesy's beauty.

She turns to walk off as you shout her back. "Oh Jes, I forgot to say..."

She turns to look at you but waits silently for you to finish.

"You look absolutely beautiful!"

Her cheeks redden. "Oh shush Y/N! I look terrible!" She chuckles as she walks off.

Your heart only breaks at how little she thinks of herself. How could she not see the beauty you saw and the girls saw?

"I hate bullies..." you curse to yourself as your gaze drops to the floor, waiting for Jesy to shoot her part. Then you hear the voice that sets off butterflies in the pit of your stomach every time...

"My turn..."