8. Perrie Edwards

"Quick, get up

"Quick, get up. Come on, let's go!" Your best friend barges into your room, waking you up.

"What is it? It's-" You look at your phone that's sat beside the bed. "Only 7am. We have nothing planned for today."

"Correction Y/N. We THOUGHT we had nothing planned today, that is until I've just seen on Instagram that Little Mix will be arriving at the airport at 11!"

"And?"

"And it's the same airport that we literally live a ten minute drive from!"

You suddenly sit up straight. "You're joking?"

"Does this face look like it's joking?! If we wanna meet them, this maybe our only chance!"

"Shit. Fuck. Bollocks." You jump out of bed with the duvet still wrapped around your left ankle and fall face flat on the floor. "Aah!"

"You're so clumsy Y/N, Jesus Christ. Get ready. We need to look good!"

You head straight for the bathroom and the first thing you do is inspect your face where you met the floor. No blood, that's a good sign but a whopper of a bruise appeared on the side of your head. Great. The one time you might have been able to get a photo with the girls and you were gonna look like you've been in a fight. Not a good first impression.

**
Two hours had passed and you and your best friend had already got ready, left the house and driven to the airport.

"Are you sure you got your sources right? It doesn't look like many people here for Little Mix to be landing here in the next hour."

"I'm 100% sure. We're just early. Which is a good thing."

"Yeah, I have no idea where we would wait for them though. I've not done this kinda thing before." You said.

"I do. Just follow me. I did this when Shawn Mendes landed in London that time remember?"

"Oh yeah. Did you get to see him?"

"Yes, he said hello and I got his autograph, a quick scribble though as he was being rushed by."

"I'm glad I have an experienced celebrity stalker as my best friend." You chuckle, leaving them to frown.

"I'm not a stalker as such. You make me sound like I don't respect their private lives, I do. I just like to meet the people who inspire me." Your best friend takes the key out the ignition and takes off their seatbelt, before turning to face you. "And for unfortunate souls like you and me, the airport or on the street, are the only place we ever would meet them. I don't try and break into their hotels or anything mad like that. Just like to... meet them." They shrug.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I was only joking. Come on, let's get into place and wait for them to come through."

Nearly an hour had passed and you were getting quite restless. There were a few people now. Paparazzi and fans, all waiting just as impatient as you were.

And then you saw them. They were bodyguards around them but you knew as soon as you saw Leigh's hair, or Jade's smile. You knew it was them. One by one they came so close to you, you could touch them. But you decided not to. Not to hurt them accidentally or to startle them. That's the last thing you wanted.

First Leigh, then Jade, then Jesy... and then... the most beautiful blonde you had ever seen in reality. She was literally an angel. And then your eyes met. Your heart stops for a second but you feel like it could have been longer. Her eyes go wide and her mouth even wider.

"Oh my god, you're Y/N, hi!"

You could have died. How could Perrie possible know your name? Maybe she got you confused with someone else.

"Err yeah, hi. Oh my god, you're perfect."

She giggles cutely at your compliment. "I've seen you comment on all my photos and I've clicked on your profile to see who you are. You're even better in the flesh. How are you? I didn't think I'd get to meet you."

And just like that, words started to fail you. "I-uhm... I'm good. You?"

"Come here, give us a hug." She wraps her arms tightly around your neck, giving you a squeeze. You could have stayed there all day. "No need to be nervous, I'm not gonna hurt ya. Ooh you're so cute."

Her grip loosened which made you feel instantly sad. "I'll follow you back on Instagram and I'll message you, I promise." She gave you a kiss on the cheek before catching up with the girls quickly. You noticed a smile on her face, ear to ear that she didn't wear before she noticed you.

"What the hell just happened?" You rub your cheek in a daze.

"Yes... what did just happen?" Your best friend repeated loudly.