9. Leigh-Anne Pinnock

"There

"There." You say to yourself as you put your paintbrush down and step back from your masterpiece in your own art gallery at home. You had been an artist for most of your adult life. Your passion was art, and your talent was definitely using a paintbrush.

Today was a big day. Your artwork was going to be on show in an exhibition for a big art gallery. All your family and friends were going to be there, as well as other artists, creators and potential buyers. Your mum was already at your house, sorting out last minute preparations.

This one masterpiece you were working on was made up of four parts and you had just finished the last little stroke on the day it was getting shown.

"Y/N, what are you still doing in here? You need to be getting yourself ready." You hear your mum call. She was supportive but fussy as ever.

"I just wanted to make sure I got this done. Out of everything, I want this one showing the most."

"Yes, it's amazing darling." Your mum said with a beam. "You're gonna love it even more later."

"What do you mean by that mum?"

"You'll see. Now go! I'll get your friends to pick this up and take it to the gallery."

You just stood there, first admiring the four part masterpiece of Little Mix you had created in front of you, and then back at your mum, trying to read her facial expressions.

"Did you not hear me? Go get ready Y/N, you're going to be late to your own show. And make sure you look... presentable."

You roll your eyes before heading up to your bedroom.

**

You were nervous at the exhibition and you felt on edge. There were pieces of art on show that you had never shown anyone before, not even your closest friends. Pieces of art that really showed how your mental health looked to you inside your mind. The best thing about art to you was that you could be as creative and as imaginative as you like. You had strangers coming up to you and asking about your work and members of your family coming up to you and saying "wow, I didn't know you felt that way."

Finally, you got round to your favourite piece. The painted cut outs of your four favourite people. You were so proud, you had to wipe a tear from your eye and pinch yourself. Was this really real?

Then you noticed something, the cutouts were shaking.

"Something isn't right." You say to your parents. "They're moving. They should be stable. I tested this at home."

You take a step forward when someone popped up behind each cutout. The real Little Mix.

Shocked was an understatement. "What the- how did you-" You turn to your friends and family.

Your mum points to your best friend.

"Y/BF Are you behind this?"

"Uh-uh. They were too good, I managed to catch the girls attention and sent them a sneaky photo. Sorrryyyy!" They cringe.

"We wanted to see them properly so we asked your best friend here if there was any way that it could happen." Perrie smiles.  "They are incredible."

"You're incredible." Leigh-Anne adds dreamily, staring at you.

"Err thank you." You become shy as you greeted the girls excitedly.

"Excuse me, are these for sale, Y/N?" Leigh then asks you.

"I guess so. I'll be reluctant to let them go but if someone loves them then I would definitely give them a new home, yes."

"I'd like to buy them if I may?"

"You'd like to buy yourself?" You chuckle in amusement.

"Yes, that sounds like I'm up myself doesn't it. I'm not-"

"You're just a lovely little diva." You chuckle again.

Leigh-Anne cocks her head to one side. "You're a mixer uh?"

"With you since day one and forever will be."

"I don't know much about art at all, I admit but I know when I see something incredible and I really would love them in my home."

"Then they're all yours."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, sure." You smile at her.

"Maybe if you come over to my house at the weekend, we can discuss it over a bottle of wine... and you could teach me a little more about wine." You could tell the beauty was getting nervous.

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Well if you'd like to. I mean if you don't want to that's fine, we can..."

"I'd love to." You cut her off, your smile even wider.