3. Perrie Edwards

Imagine you've joined Perrie and the three girls on a photo shoot to promote the latest beauty brand

Imagine you've joined Perrie and the three girls on a photo shoot to promote the latest beauty brand. You and Perrie have been flirting for a while but never had the courage to admit feelings for one another.

The girls had asked their manager to see if you could be the one with the camera, as the photo shoot needed to come across fun and bubbly. They said that you were pretty good at handling a camera and the girls felt more comfortable around you than with anyone else. So the manager agrees.

The day was going really well and you ended up with lots of great footage for the beauty brand to put out all over their social media. The last shot came with Perrie advertising a hairspray.

With Perrie being her flirty self towards you, she starts to chase you with the hairspray, spraying it directly at you as you're trying to get away, still recording with the camera.

"Pez, what are you doing?! Stop that." You chuckle, trying to get away.

"You're such a baby Y/N." She giggles adorably.

"I'm not, I'm eating the stuff! It stinks!"

"Does it actually? I wouldn't know." She pouts but still spraying.

"Well it smells just like it tastes! Stop..."

"I dunno how it tastes. I don't go round eating it."

Leigh, Jade and Jesy watch on at your flirtatious play fight.

"Oh my god, look at them!" Jesy says in her playful American accent.

"Young love!" Jade shouts, leaving Leigh and Jesy to laugh out loud. 

You hear Jade's comment and suddenly go red, and it catches you off guard.

BANG!

You trip over a wire and land on your backside, the camera flying out of your hand. Then Perrie comes crashing down directly on top of you, her can of hairspray also leaving her hands.

You're so close to each other that your noses are almost touching. You can feel three sets of eyes gawping at the tangled mess you and Perrie are in on the floor. Neither of you make an effort to move for a few seconds, but those seconds felt like eternity.

Your eyes look at the beauty that's directly above you. Her wavy blonde locks, her piercing blue eyes, her freckles that you wouldn't usually see from a distance.

"Ah- um... Sorry Y/N." Perrie says as she gets to her feet.

"It's okay." You get up after her chuckling. Both of your cheeks are red. You try not to let it show how the encounter made you weak at the knees. You had longed to be that close to Perrie for a while. And you had promised yourself that if you'd have had that chance, that you would take the jump and kiss her. But when the time come, you hadn't and you were kicking yourself at how shy you were.

"You two have got to be the clumsiest people I've ever met." Leigh-Anne giggled.

"It's a little awkward turtle in here." Jesy changed her accent.

Perrie rolled her eyes playfully but turned to you. "I didn't hurt you did I Y/N?"

"Just my heart..."

"Is that so?" Her head tilted and a cute smile appeared on her lips.

"Oh my god... did I just say that out loud?"

"Yep." The blonde giggled.

Not only did you embarrass yourself once today, but twice. You thought as you went to retrieve the camera.