19. Jade

Imagine you are Leigh-Anne's cousin but you're so shy that you've never met her band mates, Jade and Perrie before and Leigh thinks it's about time you plucked up the courage to do so.

"Right, they'll be here in two minutes." Leigh says as she reads a text from her phone.

You were sat on Leigh-Anne's sofa, nervously biting at your thumbnail. "What if they don't like me?"

"Don't be silly Y/N, they'll love you. Because I love you."

"You have to love me, we're family."

"Not necessarily. Family or not, if I didn't like you, I wouldn't hang out with you."

You wipe your sweaty palms on your jeans. And then you hear the doorbell. Your breathing gets faster and you start to panic.

"Relax Y/N. It's going to be okay, I promise."

You nod. Leigh opens the door and stands back to let Perrie and Jade in. Your jaw drops at the sight of Jade's beauty.

You knew she was beautiful, but even more beautiful in the flesh.

"Hi Y/N. How you doing?" Jade smiles.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?" You stand up and give her a hug.

Jade is surprised by your warm welcome and makes a cute face to Leigh as you move to hug Perrie.

"Leigh told us you were lovely but I wasn't expecting warm hugs on arrival." Jade laughed placing her hand on her chest. "I hope I smell alright..."

Perrie and Leigh-Anne laugh at Jade. And you start to blush.