16. Leigh-Anne Pinnock

You just had an argument with your girlfriend, Leigh-Anne, minutes before she was supposed to do an interview on a talk show with the other girls of Little Mix. When you say argument, you mean you got mad and Leigh started getting upset saying she's sorry and that she'll fix it. You had been dating for six months but nobody knew. Only Jade, Jesy and Perrie and Little Mix's management team. You didn't want to be Leigh's little secret anymore. 

"No Leigh, I can't just follow you around like a lost puppy and expect nobody to know about us." 

"I know baby but management-"

"That's all I hear! Management this and management that. Grow some balls Leigh!" You snapped before you walked out the nearest exit. 

Leigh tried to walk after you but Perrie pulled her back. "Let them go for a bit. They just need some time to think." 

A little while later, you strolled back in, standing nervously behind the camera, shuffling your feet. You knew you had gonw too far with Leigh this time and you should never have upset her as much as you did, especially before she went out onto live TV. 

"So, Leigh-Anne, you seem to be good friends with Y/N?" The interviewer smiled. 

"Yeah." She responded quickly before moving her eyes into your direction to see you sigh once more. "Well yeah, and my partner. I love them tremendously. They're with me wherever I go and supports me no matter what." 

After the interview, Leigh-Anne hopped off her seat and ran to you, giving you the biggest cuddle when she saw the tears rolling down your face

"I did it, I grew some balls bubba!" Leigh seemed proud of herself.