15. Perrie Edwards

"Let's go live on Instagram!" You heard your girlfriend, Perrie say.

"Are you serious?" You groaned. You both had just finished having sex and you were pretty worn out. You were both naked and weren't even covered by the silk sheets. "Babe, we're naked." 

"Well we will obviously put some clothes on." 

"We've just had sex." You raised a brow causing her to giggle. 

"No Pez." 

"Fine, but nobody is going to know we've just had sex." Her beautiful blue eyes stared right through to your soul. It made you feel on edge every time she did this to you and she knew it. 

A few moments of silence had passed before you finally gave in

A few moments of silence had passed before you finally gave in. "Get some clothes on then." 

"What for?" 

"I think we'll get banned if we go live naked." You sighed reluctantly. 

"Oh my god, really?" She ran around the bedroom putting on one of your white tees. 

Once you were  both ready, Perrie went live and almost instantly, thousands of people joined, leaving you a little nervous. Perrie's hair was messy from your antics and she looked sleepy but cute, a huge smile spread across her face. 

Your phone vibrated on the table beside you. Both you and Perrie looked over at the lockscreen to find a text from Leigh-Anne. 

Leigh: Why are you live when everyone can clearly see you've just done the deed... 

"Is it really that obvious?" Perrie whispered, looking at you, nervously biting her lip.

Then a moment later, another text. This time from Jade. 

Jade: Yes, it really is that obvious.