10. Jade Thirlwall

—————————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE: First of all I'd just like to say that I use random characters instead of the girls' current or past partners names. Just so I don't offend anyone. And secondly, please let me know if you think these chapters are too long. I just want to give you all the best content. Thank you, much love ☺️
————————————————

It had just gone past midnight and you were worried sick about her

It had just gone past midnight and you were worried sick about her. You sat and watched your minutes tick by on your watch. You spent the past two hours pacing up and down the lounge. Jade left for work at five that morning and she still wasn't home. You couldn't cope so you rang Perrie at half nine who told you that Jade had left at eight that evening. Your heart was racing and sinking all at the same time.

Jade was just your best friend but deep down in your heart, she meant more. You loved her. You hated the fact that she was always messed around by guys. You wanted to take her in your arms and treat her like a princess.

Because you lived with her, you knew the ins and outs of her. She still looked beautiful when she trudged down the stairs every morning in her oversized pyjamas and no make-up on. She still looked beautiful coming into the hours at early hours of the morning stumbling over fresh air because she was so drunk. And she still looked beautiful when she was laid up in bed feeling sick as a dog.

Snapping away from your deep thoughts, you picked up your phone and dialled her number one last time, hoping that now she had her phone turned on.

"Hey Y/N!" A more than merry Jade answered.

"Oh my god! Jade, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine babe! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Maybe because me and the girls have been trying to get in contact with you for the past four hours and you didn't even tell any of us where you were!" You started to get angry at the brunette's slurry voice.

"Aw Y/N honey, don't be mad. I'm on my way home now. I'll make it up to you." Jade sounded flirtatious and sympathetic all at the same time.

Jade could have flirted with lamp posts when she was drunk and be none the wiser, but secretly deep down inside, you loved the drunk Jade. She would be all over you, cuddling you and planting kisses all over your cheeks, telling you how much she loved you. And that's how you wanted to be with her for the rest of your life.

Suddenly you heard a deep snigger in the background and you knew she wasn't alone.

"Who's with you?"

"Oh, that's Ryan babe."

Ryan was her new boyfriend and you never liked him. He was partly french and he always looked like he had a face like a slapped arse. Nevertheless, his miserable face was handsome and Jade was always a sucker to a good looking face. Maybe it was a jealousy thing. You didn't know. All you knew was she would be much better off with you, if only she ever realised that.