17. Jade

"Jade, I can't do this anymore. Not like this." You say to the brunette abruptly.

You had been in a relationship with Jade for quite some time but nobody knew you were together. Jade seemed pretty content with keeping things on the low, probably because she knew exactly how much the paparazzi was going to attack your relationship. But you thought you were way stronger than that and you wanted to shout from the rooftops how much you loved her.

You were both walking down a quiet street in London when you finally plucked up the courage to tell Jade exactly what was on your mind, and had been for a while now.

"What do you mean?" Jade cocked her head in confusion.

You stood still in the middle of the street. "You know what I'm on about Jade. I can't do this secret relationship anymore. If you can't go public then we can't stay together. I don't want to hide how much I love you anymore Jade, it's killing me."

"Please don't leave me." Tears threatened to spill from her eyes. "I can't be without you."

"Then you know what you need to do Jade."

The brunette paused for a second, looking down at the ground before meeting your eyes again. "Do you think we can handle it?"

 "Do you think we can handle it?"

"Of course. I'd walk through fire for you Jade, we're stronger than this. I love you more than anything, but in order for us to settle down, we need to be honest and open. We can't keep hiding things."

Jade nodded. "Okay, let's do this." Tears were now sliding down her cheeks.

"Hey, everything's going to be okay. I promise. I'm right here. What are you crying for?" You gently wipe away her tears with your thumbs.

"The thought of living my life without you next to me."

"I'm not going anywhere. The press could come at me with pitchforks and I'd still be right next to you the whole time. We'll do this together. I love you."

"I love you too."