winner

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"could you two shut up?" osamu groaned and walked ahead of you two.

"he started it." you said at the same time atsumu said. "she started it."

you both turned and glared at each other. "he's lying." you broke the eye contact and walked ahead where osamu was.

"i am not."

"what are you two fighting about today?" osamu asked and lowered his phone the tiniest bit.

"if the chicken or the egg comes first." atsumu announced proudly.

osamu shook his head and continued walking, leaving you two alone. "you're crazy." you said and atsumu and bumped your shoulder against his.

"no you are." he bumped you back and he did it with so much force that you stumbled back a few steps.

osamu didn't even bother stopping at the front of your house anymore. he continued walking to his house while atsumu took over the duty of walking you home.

"i'm hungry." atsumu whined.

"then go home and eat." you were about to close the gate in front of your house, but the front door opened and light shined onto the walkway.

"y/n!" you turned around and saw your grandma standing at the door with a grin on her face.

"grandma.." you greeted and watched as her gaze jumped over you and to atsumu.

"hi." atsumu waved.

"come inside, stay for dinner! i made a lot of food tonight!" she immediately said.

"don't mind if I do." atsumu jumped over the gate and walked towards the door. he stopped, walked backwards, grabbed you, and then continued walking.

"she knows by the way." you leaned up to look at him and almost tripped on the steps.

"oh thank god." he left your side and walked in kitchen. you took your shoes off, but kept your jacket on.

you walked into the kitchen and noticed that atsumu was gone. "where is he?"

"bathroom." your grandma answered and placed down a basket of bread in the middle of the table.

"it looks like a feast." you said when you saw all the food. "thanks for cooking."

"it's not everyday you bring someone that's not ayame home." she teased and sat down.

"i didn't even bring him home, you invited him in before he could leave."

"talking about me?" atsumu asked, appearing behind you.

"yeah actually." you said and sat down across from the empty chair. atsumu sat across from you and street hed his legs causing his legs to tangle up with yours.
c
you nudged his legs off to the side, but he moved them back into your personal space. you waited until your grandma looked away for sending a kick very close to his crotch.

he let out a nervous laugh and moved his legs away from you. the table wasn't that wide so it was east for him to occasionally kick your legs under the table.

"so you two are fake dating why?" you grandma asked and piled a bunch of mac and cheese onto atsumu's plate.

"because she begged me to after all those years of being in love with me and how could you say no to a face like that." atsumu said sweetly and picked up his fork.

"is that so?"

"yup. all truth." he said before eating.

"it must be opposite day or something." you drawled and started eating. "i think you're the one i love with me."

"oh you wish sunshine."

"i really don't, but okay."

"no i think she does." atsumu smiled at your grandma.

"no he just likes to think that because it boosts his ego." you stared him down while he was staring back at you with a slight smirk on his face.

"wow." your grandma fanned her hands in front of her face. "okay. so when you two are done looking into each other's eyes i'll bring out dessert. i made chocolate pudding."

atsumu's looked over at her at the mention of pudding. "i win." you said and made a mental tally mark to your side of the scoreboard.

the miya atsumu and l/n.y/n staring contests

so far the score was atsumu 28 and y/n 29

amazing

"congrats to the winner." atsumu congratulated in the most dull tone you've ever heard.

"so atsumu tell me about yourself." your grandma said.

"well i'm a twin and i was born on.."

this was going to one long dinner