lover

"are you still dating mika?" you asked when you got to the house. "if you are thats a shame. a pretty girl like her should get a pretty boy of her own."

"we're back together."

"you guys broke up?" you snapped your head in his direction and he just shrugged.

"we back together now." suguru repeated.

"but you guys broke up."

"and we're back together." he answered and shoved your bag into your arms before closing the trunk to the car.

"can I see her?" you asked and followed him into the house. "I always liked her better than you."

"then no."

"oh look what I found." you had his phone in your hands and held it up.

"when the fuck did you get that?"

"you seriously didn't see or feel it when I took it out of your pocket?" you asked and dropped it into your bag.

"you didn't see this?" he held up your phone.

you patted the pockets of your pants and then looked back up at him in disbelief.

"go fight inside the house." your aunt ushered you two inside.

"who's this?" suguru asked and looked down at your phone when he saw a phone call. "is it your boyfriend?"

"probably." you said and reached for your phone, but suguru held it up above his head.

"phone for a phone." he said and held out his hand.

"take it." you said and looked through the stuff in your bag until you dug out his phone.

"who are you?" you looked up at your phone and saw suguru had answered the call. a facetime call.

"suguru daisho."

"who-"

"suguru daisho."

"I'll take that." you stood on the chair and took your phone back. "that's my cousin." you told atsumu and got off the chair.

"that's your cousin?" atsumu asked in surprise.

"sadly." you dragged your bag upstairs and into the room that you hoped suguru cleaned up.

"well how is it? tokyo and everything."

"boring." you answered truthfully.

"i knew it. I'm not there, of course, it's boring."

"I'm not going to answer that so your ego doesn't get boosted." you opened the door to the room and threw your bag into the middle of the room.

"it won't get boosted." atsumu said and ran his hand through his hair.

"sure it won't."

"definitely not." you placed the phone on the desk and started unpacking. then got too tired to unpack.

"hey roomie!" suguru said cheerfully and burst into the room. you laid down on the bed and shot him the middle finger. "hey my cousin's boyfriend!"

"hey my girlfriend's cousin." atsumu said and leaned back in his chair, propping his feet up on the table.

"yeah you two have a bonding moment, I'm gonna go find mika." you said and grabbed suguru's phone.

"tell her to come over." suguru said and sat down in the chair in front of the phone.

"I was going to anyway." you pressed on mika's contact and called her.

"hello?" she said when she picked up the phone.

"hi mika, it's the better cousin talking to you right now and we are requesting your beautiful self to come over right now please." you stood behind suguru and leaned against the chair.

"can you believe she's never talked to me like that before?" atsumu asked and stuck a piece of gum into his mouth.

"jeez y/n. why would you never compliment your boyfriend like you compliment mika?" suguru said and looked at you.

"I do compliment him." you hung up and dropped his phone back onto his bed.

"she calls me pretty boy." atsumu grinned proudly.

"cringe."

"at least I don't call mika babe." you said and slapped the back of suguru's head. "poor mika."

"and what do you call her?" he glared at you while asking atsumu the question.

"sunshine." atsumu answered and stared at your face on the screen.

then at himself in the small box.

"disgusting." suguru faked throwing up and sat up straight when he heard the front door open.

"mika!" you ran out the door and down the stairs.

"hey!" mika said and walked over to you.

"okay now let's leave before your boyfriend steals you away." you said but suguru walked downstairs with your phone in his hand after you said it.

"hi." he handed you your phone back and placed a kiss on mika's forehead before wrapping an arm around her.

"i wanted to spend time with her." you whined when suguru began walking away with mika.

"too bad."

"i wanna hang out with her."  mika protested and tugged on suguru's shirt.

"ha, take that you bitch." you said and walked up to mika.

"I'm still here you know." atsumu said and looked over at the door when osamu walked in.

"hey!" osamu leaned down to get into the frame.

"there's two of them." suguru said to himself and looked over at your phone.

"guys we're going to the hospital! everyone who wants to come get into the car!" your mom said and walked out the door.

"wanna stay and talk to my boyfriend?" you asked and held up your phone.

"nah, as much as he interests me i want to see dear old grams." suguru said and slipped his shoes on.

"she would kill you if she heard you call her old." you said and looked at your phone.

"i miss grams." atsumu sighed loudly, getting your attention back.

"excuse me, why does he call her grams too?" suguru said and shoved you aside.

"how about we switch lovers for a day?" you offered and handed your phone over to him.

suguru looked up at mika and then down at your phone. then back up at mika and walked out the door with your phone.

"I'll say that was a yes."