rulebreaker

~ read the title and piece it together ~

atsumu hung up.

and then threw his phone across the room.

what was he thinking?

"i'm going over to suna's again." osamu announced and came downstairs. he looked at atsumu and then over at the phone that was on the floor.

"have fun." atsumu said and stared at his phone.

"you too. doing whatever you're doing." osamu rushed out the front door and left.

atsumu left his phone on the floor and went to the kitchen instead. he made himself lunch and went out to the living room.

he placed his plate on the table and sat down on the floor while he turned the tv on.

then he washed the plate and went outside to set the volleyball to himself a bit.

then walked by your house to get to the convenient store a few minutes away.

then took a short nap

then sat down and watched a movie

he continued to walk around the house and avoided his phone since you weren't gonna be texting him.

in the middle of his second movie there was someone ringing the doorbell and he got up to answer it.

"h-"

he was greeted with a slap on the face.

"what the fuck?"

"how could you hang up after saying that?" you said and leaned up to kiss the spot you slapped.

"you're back?" atsumu felt his mood lift up to the fucking sky.

"no, i'm still in tokyo and you're just imagining me being here." you kept placing kisses on his cheek, now feeling a bit bad for slapping him that hard.

you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you. "i was too scared to hear your answer." he admitted.

"you're an idiot." you said before kissing him on the lips.

"your idiot." he grinned and pulled you into the house. he closed the door with his foot and you didn't let go of him.

"i missed you." you said against his lips when he led you inside.

"you have no idea how much i fucking missed you." he said threw you over his shoulder and carried you upstairs.

you got a nice view of his thighs from the angle you were hanging from. before he set you back down you patted the back of his thighs.

atsumu gave you a weird look when you were down on his bed. "you have a weird obsession with my thighs."

you ignored that statement, knowing it was true.

"surprise for getting here a day earlier." you remembered the words you planned to say when you saw him.

but then when you saw him you slapped him for hanging up. all according to plan.

"parents?" you asked.

"they're at a family friend's place for the next three days."

"osamu?"

"suna's."

"anyone in the house we should know about?" you asked making sure no one was going to walk in on you guys.

"are you implying there's someone else here?" atsumu asked.

"i didn't mean like you were cheating." you immediately reassured him and placed a kiss on his forehead.