sunshine

i wrote this chapter at around 12-5 am in the morning and it has a lot of content on it that idek what it is so enjoy. and i didn't edit so just ignore the mistakes and theres a little bit of everything so be prepared

"kiss me."

"no."

"yes."

"go away."

"y/nn." atsumu whined.

"atsumuuu."

"i'll throw you off." he threatened and leaned over the edge of the small cliff.

"do it." you held out your arms to make it easier for him to carry you if he decided to.

"are the two lovebirds still up there?" suna asked and looked up, using one hand to block the sun from his eyes. 

"and you two are still in the water?" you asked and looked down. "what are you guys then? love fish?"

"did you hear that?" osamu asked suna. "we're love fish."

"you're happy with that name?" suna asked in disbelief.

"one, two, three, go!" while you were listening to the other couple atsumu had walked a few steps back to get a good running start.

he ran up to you, grabbing your waist, and threw both of you over the edge.

you were tucked into his chest with a hand behind your head and his other arm was wrapped around your waist.

you slapped him one second before you two hit the water. "i hate you." you said when you two came back above the water.

"no you don't." atsumu pushed the hair away from his face and looked over when suna and osamu went to go get food.

they didn't say anything, but osamu looked back and gave him brother and thumbs up.

atsumu hooked his fingers into the loop of your shorts and pulled you closer to him.

"you love me." atsumu ran his hand up your stomach until he reached your neck, brushing his thumb over a hickey we made earlier.

"don't know why." you let atsumu carry you while you closed your eyes and leaned your head against his shoulder.

"no one needs a reason to love me. I'm just special like that." atsumu grinned and kissed the spot behind your ear. "I'm very easy to love."

"really? i am easy to love?" you asked and opened your eyes to look at him.

"fuck no." atsumu answered immediately.

"well shit. so how did you manage to?" you asked as he let you go.

"i still ask myself that." atsumu followed you when you started to swim more towards the shore.

it was the summer of third year and atsumu was dragging you, suna, and osamu everywhere he could find.

mostly just you but then suna and osamu insisted in tagging along.

"maybe it was my sprained ankle that just charmed you over." you lifted up your leg.

"yeah that boot was such a beautiful piece of work when i was dragging you everywhere."

"you were not dragging me. i was walking just fine." you denied.

"you were using me for piggyback rides."

"that was the best part of it." you sat down with your legs in front of you and your lower body still in the water.