highlighter

"you're coming to nationals right?" atsumu asked and laid down on your bed, his arm covering his eyes.

"yup." you were changing into something more comfortable and made atsumu cover his eyes for privacy.

"good."

"don't worry, if you fuck up i'll be the first to yell at you." you pulled his arm back from his face and snuggled against his side, his arm now around you.

"that's comforting to know." he pulled you closer to him so you were halfway on top of his body. "hey."

"mhm?"

"wanna break rule three?" he asked with a grin.

"grandma in the house."

"so, she wanted us together on day one." atsumu rolled over and was now on top of you. "she won't mind."

"nope." your hands travelled to the end up atsumu's shirt and fiddled with the fabric.

"you're being your own cockblock." he pouted and lowering his mouth onto yours.

"well sorry for not wanting to fuck you with my grandma downstairs." you said and dodged his kiss.

"don't dodge it." atsumu leaned down again, but you turned your head causing his lips to land on your cheek.

"no." he tried again, but you rolled over and hid your face in your pillow. atsumu grabbed flipped you around and pinned your hands above your head.

"kiss me." he demanded.

"no thanks. i'm gonna go to sleep." you tried to kick the blanket up your body since your hands were held above your head.

kicking the blanket without looking at it was a very bad idea. a bad idea, but with a good idea.

"oh fuck." atsumu groaned and rolled off you.

you kicked his dick.

"looks like we're not breaking number three." you said and laid on your side, moving closer to him.

he was laying facedown while covering his crotch. "did i break it?" you asked and pushed his slight so he was laying on his back.

"no you didn't break it." atsumu closed his eyes and felt you climbing on top of him.

"okay. we gotta break three one day. cant leave the list uncompleted." you pressed small kisses all over his forehead, neck, cheek, jaw, avoiding the lips.

"don't say that shit now." atsumu kept his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of your lips against his face.

"so how is it?"

"painful."

"still?"

"i would love to see you in this exact spot when your period comes around." he said and rested his hands on your lower back.

you gasped. "now that's just cruel. maybe i'll kick you again so we can share the pain."

"that's one interesting date." atsumu opened his eyes and looked up at you.

"yup, us on the bed while groaning in pain." you said. "how fun."

"and then we can watch movies and cuddle." atsumu offered.

"or i'll kick you off the bed and take it for myself." you ran your hand through atsumu's hair.

"that does sound more like you."

"exactly."

"so no cuddles?" he asked.

you grabbed his teddy bear that he bought the other day and shoved it into his face. "you can cuddle this."