devil

atsumu moved his arm to spot next to him on the bed and opened his eyes when he didn't feel you there.

"y/n?" he sat up and lifted the blanket up to look for you.

"morning." you said and entered the room.

"where'd you go?" he asked and stood up.

"to the bathroom."

"oh."

"now go brush your teeth." you said and threw the tube of toothpaste at him.

"why did you bring this in here..?" he rubbed the spot on his head where the tube hit him.

"i don't really know."

"weirdo."

"go or i'll leave." you threatened and atsumu rushed off to the bathroom. you walked down into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

atsumu came downstairs a couple of minutes later and sat down next to you. "want something to eat?" he asked.

"I have to leave in fifteen minutes." you said while looking down at your phone. "I can eat in the car."

"what if you put me in the trunk and hide me there." atsumu suggested.

"you'll live without me for a couple weeks." you said and moved closer to him.

"one day there'll be the words "teenager died due to living without his girlfriend for a few weeks" in the paper."

"i don't read the paper."

"then it'll be on the news."

"i don't watch the news."

"it'll be somewhere." atsumu said and pulled you off your chair to stand between his legs.

"how much time do we have?" he asked.

"five to ten minutes." you answered and checked the time.

"that would be enough time for a quickie except I don't want our first fuck to be a quickie." atsumu sighed and dropped his forehead onto your shoulder.

"how are you gonna live without me." you asked and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"yeah it would be so much better if you just stayed here."

"it would be."

"but we can't have you leave grams." atsumu frowned.

"no we can't." you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. most likely your mom telling you she was ready to leave.

"stop frowning." you said and raised the corner of atsumu's mouth with your fingers. "it's not like i'm leaving forever."

"your jinxing it, shut up." he said and moved your fingers.

"i'm not gonna ji-"

atsumu cut you off by kissing you. "i said shut up. can't have you jinxing it. you're gonna go to tokyo, have your fun there, remember you're a taken lady, and then come back here."

during the time he listed off all the things, atsumu had leaned back to talk and left you standing there.

"got it." you nodded and kissed him again.

"i'm gonna miss you."

"i know you will."

atsumu poked your ribs and you slapped his hand. "jeez, okay. i'll miss you too."

"feel free to come back anytime."

"y'know, normally you'll be waiting ten minutes to kiss me and now i'm willingly kissing you and you keep leaning back to talk." you said and shoved him back.

"sorry." atsumu sighed and buried his face in his hands.

"hey." you pulled his head back up and cupped his face in your hands. "you're gonna be fine. it's not the end of the world."

"you're gonna be hours away." he said and looked at you.

"and i'll be back."

"yeah you better."

there was a knock on the door and both of you turned your head. "there's my mom." you said and turned back to atsumu.

"i should've kissed you." atsumu groaned and pulled you back in for another kiss.

you clung onto him like a koala and he was the same with you. he didn't let you go until there was another knock.

"now go cry to osamu or something." you said and leaned your forehead against his.

"I think I can hold myself together for a couple weeks." he said and you took a step back, leaving one last kiss on his cheek.

"see you soon pretty boy."

"back at you sunshine."

atsumu stayed sitting down in his seat. he listened to you opening the door and then the door or closing.

his head snapped over to the door when he heard it open again.

then the disappointment when osamu walked in. "why's she leaving..?" he asked and pointed his thumb back at the door.

"she'll be back." atsumu said and stood up.

"now suna's gonna have to find a new person to make fun of." osamu said. "and who am I gonna lecture about life to now?"

"there's a thing called phone." atsumu said and headed up the stairs.

"it's not the same!"

after seeing osamu outside of the house you got into the car with your mom and laid down in the backseat.

"all good?" she asked before she started driving.

"all good." you answered and put your headphones on, playing the playlist that you made yesterday.

atsumu was already texting you and complaining about his brother.

"how long is the drive?" you asked.

"about five to six hours."

"great." the hospital already moved your grandma to the hospital to tokyo.

"also did you know that your cousin offered for you to share his room with you?" you shot up from your seat.

"no, mom what. no."

"he's your cousin."

"have you met suguru?"

"of course."

"he's gonna put ants on the bed or something." you said and buckled your seatbelt.

"maybe he's being nice."

"nice."

y/n: i have a devil cousin

atsumu: my condolences

y/n: if i die in my sleep you know what happened

atsumu: i thought we discussed that i would be the one to die first

y/n: when tf did we talk abt that

atsumu: we talk abt a lot of things

you were in the middle of a text when a phone call appeared on your screen.

suguru daisho

~~~
damn that was whole a cliche romance goodbye scene in a movie