child

"come on." you handed atsumu the key to your house and he unlocked the door.

you convinced atsumu to stay at your house instead of going to his. it wasn't that complicated after telling him that you two had the whole house to yourselves.

he had one arm around your waist and helped you to the door. "come cuddle me." he said and dragged you upstairs.

he closed the door behind you and you walked over to the bed, crawling under the covers. atsumu pulled the blanket up and joined you.

his arms and legs wrapped around you and pulled you into his chest. "wait." atsumu didn't let go of you so you had to crawl over to the bedside table.

"where are you going?" he whined.

your hands grabbed the teddy bear's arm and threw it at atsumu's face.

"you're supposed to cuddle me because i'm sad." he said and sat up.

"why are you sad?"

"grams is in the hospital and we lost nationals." he said and hugged the teddy bear to his chest.

"aw. my poor pretty boy. what do you want to make you feel better?" you moved over and sat next to him.

"you." he tugged you into his lap while being very careful of your leg.

"no." you rolled off him and wrapped your blanket around you. atsumu watched you roll yourself into a burrito and sighed.

"it always take me ten minutes for a simple kiss." he stood up.

"where are you going?" you asked and looked up at him from your spot on the bed.

"to get a snack so I have the energy to fight for my kiss." he replied and walked out the door.

you grabbed your phone and went through everything that you missed.

osamu: where tf were you? atsumu was looking into the stands every two minutes, I'm not even kidding. t w o m i n u t e s

suna: did u fall and break ur leg?

suna: ill laugh if u did

suna: would that mean you would be in a wheelchair?

suna: imagine being in a wheelchair because of something that stupid and not because atsumu took away your ability to walk

suna: lmao

y/n: stfu, no i didn't break my leg

suna: oh she's alive

suna: i searched up good wheelchair places if you want one

y/n: why did u se- yk what. i don't want to know

suna: so why weren't you there?

y/n: there was a alien who came to my neighbors and i had to be the hero and stop them from abducting my elderly neighbor and her cat

y/n: and her cat is like huge, heavier than, uh. idk something heavy

suna: "heavier than something heavy"

suna: where's atsumu

y/n: getting a snack

suna: so he doesn't think ur a snack 😟

y/n: 😟

y/n: brb

y/n: gonna have a talk w him