4-The girl (3)

He stood in the middle of the battle field focusing with his eyes closed, his senses heightened as he felt each and every vibration under his bare feet, his left ear twitched toward his target that tried to move silently.

With one swift motion of his hand a barrier of stones blocked the path of his attacker, the shadow hovered over him for three meters height above the ground before covering him in a tight dark ball blocking his movement.

The bender didn't give up, ignoring the deep dark feeling in his chest knowing it's one of his enemy's attacking skills, he kicked the ground and a huge cylinder of stones grew from the ground surface hitting the shadow and penetrating it, a soft grunt was heard before the dark circle dispersed in to the thin air leaving a guy's body on the ground clutching his side in pain.

The long black strands did something to the brown haired boy but he brushed it off, forming his hand into a fist and aiming it at the beautiful face of the boy laying on the ground and firing his fist with full force...

Hitting the ground next to his face with barely centimeters.

A hole formed in the ground under his fist but he kept still, staring into the panting boy under him, their faces were only inch away, they breathed the same air through their mouths as they panted.

The beautiful boy's eyes twitched with a playful hint staring into the beautiful warm orbs of the brown haired boy hovering over him, their gazes turned into each other's lips and they can feel the warm heat spreading through their chests...

"Wow, I can feel the sexual tension from here",

The two boys separated quickly with blushing faces, a girl and a boy were standing at the iron entrance of the battle fields,
"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in here!!!".

The girl stared at the boy with the long black hair with an innocent fake shocked expression,
"Through the door",
Pointing to the door with a an Innocent pout,
"You think you are funny little girl?".

The shadow boy frowned at the two uninvited visitors and two huge shadows appeared behind him, with one flick of his fingers they attacked them with high speed, Army didn't flinch, but before she can take a step, two arrows of light surrounded the shadows and squeezed them, the shadow boy grunted as he glared at the boy with the glowing orange eyes,
"You think you look cool when you attack a lady?",
The growl Hosoek let out sent a shiver down their bodies and the light squeezed the shadows more and started creeping toward the other two.

"Enough!!!",
Everything stopped, the brown haired boy stared at the other two and helped his companion up on his feet,
"Who are you?".

Army smirked and stood behind Hoseok hugging him playfully from the back, she failed to notice the slight blush that covered his cheeks,

"Thought you would never ask"...

......................

Namjoon p.o.v

I followed the tasty smell wondering around the walls of the castle, I've never smelt something more delicious before, it was a mix between the sweet smell of apple and caramel sugar.

My sniffing lead me to what looked like the kitchen, this kitchen was bigger than my home, I scanned the place and my eyes landed on the most beautiful view ever...

His hair fell perfectly covering his forehead, his wide shoulders contrasted beautifully with his slim waist, his long slender legs was complemented by the most mouth watering thighs I've ever seen in my whole life...

And his arms were stretched wide around him as white strings surrounded them in patterns, he was concentrated and only now did I notice the flying things around him.

Flour, sugar, chocolate chips, strawberries and many more things flew around him as he swayed his hands making the ingredients pour in order to the pink pot in front of him, he was swaying his hips to the soft humming that escaped his plump soft plush lips.

"Holy mother of sexiness....."

He turned around to facing me and the soft features switched to a sharp glare, his hands shifted in a circular motions and all the ingredients were placed softly on the table.

I was about to speak when all the kitchen's utensils started floating in the air, knives, scissors, forks, and...

Why the fuck is there an axe in the fuckin kitchen?!

I bent down as the first wave were thrown at me, I got up smirking at the adorable attack, you chose the wrong weapons against me baby boy.

The axe and knives came at me next and my eyes glowed in dark grey color, the axe stopped right at the tip of my nose, I walked toward him slowly as he backed away staring at me wide eyed, one after the other the the metallic weapons fell to the ground at each step I took, his eyebrows frowned as his back hit the wall and all the utensils were on the ground.

I stared into his eyes intensely, his orbs quivered and a beautiful pink coated his cheeks, I reached him and I was taller than him with only centimeters but my body was wider and more built than him, his lower lips was caught in between his teeth and I felt my chest heating as the urge to bite them for him rises inside me.

I bent down to him pressing our chests together and his hand were placed on my chest trying to push me weakly but he couldn't make me budge, I lowered my head to his eye level, a beautiful whimper escaped the plush lips and my gaze was filled with lust staring at him.

"Wh-who....?",

I chuckled at his quivering voice and smirked with my dark grey eyes meeting his light silver ones whispering to his lips,

"Rm .....the name is Rm jagiya ".

🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑

Jagiya means honey, love, sweety or baby in Korean ✨💜

I think we all know who the long haired and brown haired boys are😌✨💜

Next is our last station....Yoonmin
I promise y'all gonna LOVE what I'm preparing for Yoonmin 😉🐥🐈

Love u ✨💜