8- Join you

Yoongi p.o.v

They are staying the night in my castle until the guy with the metal brain solve the codes,
I think his name was Namkoon, Joonmon?..

I don't really care honestly.

I don't know how to take all of this, like all of a sudden seven people barge into my castle claiming to be benders like me and a witch that is younger than me is supposed to take care of us?
Like that girl is strong and all but come on look at her she is just so...small?
How is she supposed to take care of seven guys double her height or something...

I take off my hanbok and black bandana that I tie around my blonde hair, I put on a black silk robe and head outside to the small water spring in the back of the castle, I pass by Army who stares at me then fakes gagging when she realize I'm must not be wearing anything under it.
"My castle, my rules, go fuck that light boy".

She gasped at me dramatically and I ignored her walking past her, when I felt my long hair wrapping around my face preventing me from seeing anything, I sighed and turned to the witch,
"You know I can flash my dick in your face and traumatize you for the rest of your life Army right?",
My voice was muffled but she heard it clearly since my hair was unwrapped and I saw her running away saying something about how she is going to curse me in my sleep.

Meh...

.....................

'That's the place but imagine it being night time'

I relaxed my body in the water trying to not think about anything for now, closing my eyes I sighed and listened to every sound, water running, leaves moving...
Breathing...

"You got three seconds to reveal yourself before I burn you alive",
I didn't bother opening my eyes as I listened the leaves movement and the soft steps approaching me,
"Awwwweee you are no fun jagiya",
My eyes snapped open Abe I was met with a pouting Jimin in his hanbok standing at the other side of the small lake.

"What are you doing here Jimin?",
He shrugged and sat criss cross in front of me,
"Nothing much, just thought I could come and annoy you",
I smiled and moved slowly to him in the water, his eyes never leaving my wet bare shoulders and collarbones, he licked his lips before looking up to me and smirking back at me.

I reached him and stared up at his beautiful face shining under the moonlight,
"Shouldn't you be sleeping now hun?",
He shook his head, "nope, I need to shower, how can I sleep like this you nasty?",
I chuckled at him and nodded,
"Well too bad...I like taking my time in the shower", I said going back to the other side of the lake where I was before he appeared.

"Hmmm... Maybe I can join you..",
I turned around to him seeing him already undoing the belt tying his hanbok, the little shit was smirking at me sticking his tongue out between his fuckin plump lips, his eyes got thinner somehow as he pulled the hanbok down revealing his shoulders and the top of his chest, okay so he is giving me a strip show now?....

I smirked racking my eyes over his upper chest that was completely revealed now and holy shit I've a God stripping in front of me in the middle of the night...

His chest was hard and defined, with pink adorable nipples and sharp collarbones that can get my tongue cut when I'm gonna lick them, his vline was so sexy and it's end disappeared down to the hanbok he is still holding in his hand covering his lower half.

I looked up at him after I basically eye fucked him, his smirk was still there and he looked proud, the kind of smirk that says 'I'm sexy and I know it',
Am I supposed to control myself now or something?

"Drop that hanbok or are you coming to the water with it?",
He flushed slightly and dropped the hanbok revealing his underwear and the thickest mouth watering thighs you would ever see,his thigh muscles were clear and the thickness made my dick twitch,
Am I supposed to fuckin control myself??!

He slide to the water and relaxed, I don't know if he is aware of my fully naked lower half or not but I won't mention it for now,
I stood there admiring his goddess beauty, his beautiful sharp eyes opened and he stared at me, his hands hovered over the water surface and slight blue color appeared in his hand.

All of a sudden the water started moving around me and I felt like I was being pulled, the pull stopped once I was right in front of the brown haird beauty, his gaze never left my eyes as his fingertips touched my collarbone, sliding down slowly to my nipple circling it once then sliding down again to my abdomen, caressing my vline and stopping right at the very very top of my dick.

His other hand went up to my hair untying my long blonde hair and allowing it to fall fully to my face and shoulders and down to the water, his hand lowered to my face caressing my eye scar slowly and so softly as if afraid it might hurt me if he pressed at it with any force,
"Beautiful".

His whisper made my eyes widen, I stared at him in disbelief before smiling slightly, I grabbed his waist in both hands making our chests touch, I kissed his lower lip, then his upper lip, and took his lips fully into mine.

His arms wrapped around my neck pulling me even more to him, our lips moved together slowly, their plumpness can drive anyone crazy, I bit his lower lip slightly and he opened his mouth, praying he won't suck my blood again I slide my tongue to his hot mouth and we enjoy the way our tongues caress each other mixing our saliva, I stuck my tongue to the top of his mouth enjoying the way his breath hitched, he stuck his tongue in my mouth telling me silently to suck on it and I gave the Goddess what he want.

I don't know how long we kept kissing but what I know for sure is that both of us were out of breath, we broke off the kiss and stared at each other's eyes with dizzy heads, I looked down at the string of saliva connecting my lips to his lower lip, I bent down and licked his lower lip cutting the string and he closed his eyes enjoying my tongue on his lip one more time.

"Come on, let's get out of the water before you catch a cold baby",
His eyes were still dizzy so I grabbed his hanbok and decided I should help this little baby,
Maybe he can stay the night in my room too....

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I accidentally published the chap and it wasn't ready yet and me rushing to unpublish it  was like:

'Hold the fuck up bitch you are not ready yet! Come here!!'

😂😂😂😂

Anyways hope you like this and stay safe💜
I love you❤💜🐥