5- Consent my love

Jimin p.o.v

I stood in my place after Namjoon, Hoseok and Army left me, I'm supposed to wait for ms.flour skinned vampire that should lead me to where his highness is.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of dealing with him, like that girl couldn't have a found a better match?
Seriously who puts fire and water in the same place.

The sound of footsteps can be heard before that vampire appeared, she scanned the room with her eyes the frowned at me,
"Where did they go?",
I shrugged and stared at her blankly,
"They were hungry and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat".

She stared at me with dumbfounded look then sighed, she gave me a golden eye mask and told me to put it on, I don't know what the freakin mask is for but I just wanna get this done, she signed with her hands to follow her,
I started walking behind her noticing how the wall's color got darker and scarier, does this dude think he is a gangster or something?

We reached two huge black doors and the vampire knocked on it twice then once in a certain rhythm, she opened the doors and walked in, I walked after her looking around at all the amazing decor, swords, symbols and small statues were placed around the room.

I noticed the silence and turned back to where the vampire was, she was standing there looking at me with a glaring judging look, I was confused and looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a  'the fuck you want' look.

She raised her eyes silently to somewhere, is she rolling her eyes at me, I raised my gaze in the same direction and froze.

The pale blonde stared at me with such intensity it made me want to get the fuck out of the room, his eyes were piercing and the long scar on the right side of his face wasn't helping, I stood there with a blank face, I'm pretty good in hiding my ...

The pale blonde stared at me with such intensity it made me want to get the fuck out of the room, his eyes were piercing and the long scar on the right side of his face wasn't helping, I stood there with a blank face, I'm pretty good in hiding my feelings, plus I already know what he can do,
He doesn't know what I can do...

His glaring eyes never left my empty ones,
"Well...aren't you going to show your gratitude toward your emperor peasant?",
I felt my face heating up, damn his voice is so deep!
But also my blood boiled at the word peasant, emperor or not you can't talk to me like this.

"My apologize your highness", I said in a tone dripping with sarcasm, his eyebrows frowned deeper but his lips held a smirk, I didn't give any reaction when his tongue poked out of his lips and wetted them.

His gaze shifted from my face to my body, he shamelessly checked out my body and I frowned, his lips tucked in a smirk, we were in a silent glaring contest.

"Gabry, you may leave",
So the bitche's name is Gabry,
She left with another glare at me and I poked my tongue at her, her eyes widened in disbelief and she walked out sassily,I can almost see her head fuming.

I turned back around, the emperor was smiling at me with amusement, I must be the first one to stick their tongue at his personal advisor.

He stood up and descended the two step stairs below his throne, his eyes never leaving my face and his smirk was pissing me off,
His long blonde hair sways behind him and although he is pressing my nerves....I can't help but want to touch the soft strands.