6- Burning your tongue

A/N p.o.v

The seven benders and the spiritual witch were all gathered in the emperor's great hall, it was agreed that they would eat something first then discuss what Army brought them together for.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sat next to each other discussing this whole myth thing, they were so doubtful about why now of all time did this witch decide to appear and gather them, and how did she know about them all.

Hoseok and Army sat in front of each other and sneaked glances at each other from time to time, they would blush whenever they catch their gazes they secretly shared.

Namjoon was literally staring at Seokjin the whole time and the air bender found himself blushing more than he would like to admit, Namjoon's heated gaze was sending shivers down his spine he barely was able to eat some small amount of food with how fast his heart was beating.

Our couple on the other hand were about to start a small civil war...

Yoongi persisted Jimin should sit opposite to him although the table was big and spacious, Jimin was tired and hungry so agreed to his wishes just wanting to eat and get this done with.

But Yoongi decided that some fun wont hurt.

The fire bender's foot was sliding up Jimin's leg ignoring the opening it caused in Jimin's hanbok, Jimin nearly choked on his wine when he felt the tingling sensation sliding up his leg slowly, the blonde's foot stopped at Jimin's inner thigh near his knee and Jimin bit his lip harshly to stop his moan.

He tried swatting his leg away from him but to no avail,
Jimin inhaled sharply, seriously he just wanted to freakin eat peacefully, is that too much to ask for?

He opened his eyes glaring at the emperor sitting next in front of him, his eyes were shining in their angry bluish color, he was met with the same smirk and a pink tongue wetting the kissable lips.

He smiled at Yoongi in fake flirt and then swayed his finger,
The red wine flew and splashed on Yoongi's face.

The whole table went silent hearing the faint gasp of the soaked emperor, he stood up and dried his face silently, he looked at Jimin who was eating peacefully without even giving him a glance.

Yoongi was angry, he raised his hand and Jimin yelped in pain as his warm soup was suddenly burning hot and burnt his tongue, he stood up glaring at the smirking blonde.

Yoongi half expected Jimin to apologize or cry or even sit back silently,
He didn't expect him to jump over the table...

Jimin stood over the table with angry red face, his hands glowing in blue light and purple sparkles around him, his orbs turned blue as he glared at the blonde,
Before anyone can do or say anything they were startled with Jimin's attack,
Soup, wine, water and anything liquid started flowing in the air from their pots and containers, they started flowing around the water bender in circular motions as he glared at the emperor.

"You think you are funny your highness?",
The circular motion started getting faster forming what seemed like a tornado of water around him,
"THE TONGUE YOU JUST BURNT IS THE SAME TONGUE YOU HAVE BEEN SUCKING ON LIKE A BITCH AN HOUR AGO!!".

Yoongi didn't even budge, the blonde's eyes were fixed on Jimin's face and for everyone's shock...his eyes showed nothing but amusement and lust.

The piercing lustful gaze flustered the angry brown haired, he stared at him in disbelief, is this man really looking at him with lust when he is about to rip his head off?!!!

Jimin was busy trying to process the strange gaze of the blonde, he didn't notice the hand that grabbed his ankle and pulled him, he yelped in surprise as he fell of the table straight to Yoongi's chest, the emperor held him by the waist steadying him on his lap.

The water tornado fell to the table at the loss of Jimin's focus on it splashing all liquids everywhere and causing a huge mess, luckily the other benders and Army had enough time to hide under the table from the moment the tornado was formed in the first place.

Jimin opened his eyes and was met by the deep gaze of the feline eyes shining in red now, the emperor stared at him then his lips and Jimin felt himself unable to move as Yoongi caressed his cheeks softly completely in opposite to the intense gaze directed to his lips.

Jimin sat there like a lost puppy staring at the emperor with blue wide eyes,
"Show my your tongue Jagiya",
Jimin stared at him dumbfounded,
"Excuse me what?",
"Stick your tongue out...now",
The growl sent shivers down Jimin's body, slowly he slid his tongue past his plump lips, his cheeks flushed as Yoongi eyes his tongue with the same lustful red eyes and Jimin can feel himself getting turned on.

Yoongi licked his own lips and bent down as if about to kiss Jimin's flushed lips but...
Huge wind hit both of them with amazing force making both of them fly off the chair to the ground.

They groaned getting up rubbing their sides with pain, they looked up with blue and red angry eyes glaring at the air bender staring at them with blank eyes,
"The fuck Seokjin!",
"I didn't make all this food for your asses to fuck in front of it, respect my dishes please and fuck in your room your highness".

🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎

I know I should have updated yesterday but I fell ssleep writing the chap 😅💔
I feel like a tired 70 years old grandma sleeping like this 😂🙃

Love u 💜✨