15- Long night

Namjoon p.o.v

For the last two hours I've been trying to decode more of Army's mother diary, I'm already done with two lines and trying to finish the third, it's almost three in the morning and I'm so tired but I need to finish this.

I looked at the small couch in my room feeling my mood lightening up seeing the beautiful boy sleeping peacefully there, Seokjin hyung came to my room with a tray of snacks hours ago and gave me company for long time till he fell asleep on the couch.

I closed the papers I'm writing on and got up, walking toward him slowly and staring at his beautiful face, his plump lips were parted slightly allowing him to breathe and me to fantasize, I picked him up slowly and carefully walking back to my bed and laying him down.

"Joonie, that's enough, come sleep",
I stared at his closed eyes and smiled,
"I still have few more words to finish princess, then I'm gonna cuddle you",
He whined like a baby and pouted,
I pecked his cheek and went back to my papers, he shifted in bed facing me and stared at me while I wrote and wrote all I could get.

One more hour and I decided it was enough, I stretched my body and yawned, glancing at my bed Seokjin was already sleeping again, I smiled at the cute tired baby and got up changing my clothes and crawled back to bed next to him cuddling him, he turned around facing me and smiling softly.

I closed my eyes and let my tired mind drift to dreamland, before I fall asleep completely I felt something like light flashing at my face, I opened my eyes and squinted them in pain staring at Seokjin.

Seokjin'e eyes and hair were glowing, a symbol was drawn over his forehead and he was staring ahead of him blankly, I felt my breathing getting heavier and started shaking him to wake him up out of the trance,"Seokjin!! Seokjin wake up your powers...

"Seokjin!! Seokjin wake up your powers are glowing!! Jin I can't breathe properly wake up!!!".

He didn't blink and his eyes glowed more, the light was so hard by now and I didn't know what to do.

I closed my eyes and hugged him to my chest feeling the air leaving my chest but I didn't let him go, he started shaking in my arms and grabbed my forearms tightly, in the next moment everything calmed down and I gasped for air, the light was gone, I looked at him again and he was still sleeping.

What the hell just happened??

Jungkook p.o.v

Another fuckin night of waking up in the middle of the fickin night with a stupid fuckin boner!
Why?
Because Kim fuckin Taehyung can't stop moving around in the fuckin bed!
So his fuckin plump butt keeps on rubbing against my fuckin dick!

AND I'M A FUCKIN HUMAN BEING WITH NEEDS!

I stared at the ceiling glaring at it for some reason, my dick was hard between my legs and I was scared to get up to go to the bathroom, Taehyung wakes up by the slightest sound,
So I was stuck here in bed with a boner and a beautiful boy hugging my arm next to me.

I'm cursed right?

I looked beside me glaring at him, his face was so peaceful and tired, it made my glare soften and my heart swell with love,
And my dick harden...

I huffed and tried to focus on anything to make it go away but I can't with Tae's hand landing on my pelvis area, my breath hitched when I felt his hand so close to my lower part and I took a deep breath to calm down.

He buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist, his leg moved and landed over mine with his thigh rubbing against my boner making me moan faintly, I tried to move his leg without waking him but it didn't budge.

"Need help with that?",
The faint seductive whisper and the hot breath hitting my neck made me moan louder,
"You...you little fucker!",
He laughed a deep laugh and sat up rubbing his eyes tiredly.

He looked down at my boner and I felt my cheeks reddening the more he stared, he got up and sat on my thighs still looking down at the small tent in my pants, his hand rubbed slowly against my boner and I groaned.

"Say Kookie.....I didn't take a shower before sleep",
He bent down hovering over me and caught my lower lip between his teeth,
"Wanna join me?".

Our breath could be heard from so far, the water moving around us mixed with the faint moans,
Taehyung's arms were wrapped around my neck as he bit my shoulder to stop his moans, my hands were on his waist squeezing and bruising it, both of taking each other's body to help us move our hips together rubbing our hard on.

I let go of his waist with one hand and slide it under the water grabbing both our hard dicks and squeezing them together s they rubbed, his moan got louder and the sparks flying through my body intensified.

He grabbed my hair and crashed his lips into mine, biting and licking and I swallowed all his moans and groans, I stuck my tongue to the roof of his mouth making his breath stop and his hips move faster, with one more thrust in my hand we both came swallowing each other's grunts.

We panted and stared into each others eyes with love, I'm so happy the love of my childhood is between my arms like this, he pecked me one more time and we both washed again puutting on our hanboks and walking back to my room hand in hand.

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

I really don't know how to write Namjin and Taekook moments 😂
I'm a huge Yoonmin person so excuse me guys 😂😂👉🏻👈🏻🤦🏻

Anyways hope you liked this too and the next update is gonna be 'waste it on me' then the new story is gonna be published with the triple updates 😌❤🐥✨
I see y'all are choosing no. 3 for the story concept reveal😉😂💜
I'm gonna say it on the third update of the new story 💜🐥✨

Love you butters 💜✨