Part 1

Elijahs POV:
As I sat on the edge of my bed I realised that I hadn't gone to visit her empty room as I did everyday. I walked around the compound to make sure I was alone, as I walked into her room I could still smell her perfume as if she had never left at all. I sighed at the thought of her with Jackson at the bayou and sat at the edge of her bed and began to open up. I did this thing where I spoke a diary entry in her room, i spoke as if she was there listing to me because I was too noble to tell her how I really felt. I could never to that to my brother.

" I'm back again" I said as I laughed at the fact I was desperate enough I was talking to absolutely nothing. "Tomorrow is your wedding and I hope you have the best day and i can already imagine how amazing you would look in a wedding dress even if it's not me your marrying" I sighed and as I was about to let all my feelings out I heard my brothers voice so I jumped up and out of her room.

"Ah here he is the noble brother" klaus laughed. He was clearly drunk which made his words even more amusing. "Brother i was wondering when you would be back from mystic falls how was miss Forbes" I smirked as I saw his face light up after hearing her name. " w-what who told you I saw her!" He asked. "Don't worry niklaus it was obvious to me that you was with her I could tell because your so cheery" I could clearly see a smile on his face but he hid it after a second. " where's the little wolf then"

"She's at the bayou with Jackson as usual" he looked confused by my response. "No she came back here for the day Elijah she was in her room when I left" he said and then I started to think oh no was she in the room when I was in there. Before I could ask him anymore I saw her come down the stairs and she looked me dead in the eye. I could tell she had just been crying and all I wanted to do was re assure her I was there for her however my thoughts were cut off by klaus words. " well I'll leave you two to catch up I'm heading back to the pub"...