Part 4

Hayleys POV:
"Are you gonna watch him talk to me like that" I looked over at Jackson and even I was getting annoyed at him. "Jackson nothing happened we was fully clothed why do you think I would sleep with someone the day before my wedding..." I looked at him and he still had fear in his eyes after Elijahs outburst "because your in love with him Hayley, I'm not blind" I look up at him and wanted to deny what he said except deep down I knew he was right.

"everyone can see that you love him Hayley, but do you actually love me or was Elijah right?"
"Of course I love you Jackson" I replied
"But are you in love with me, I see the way you look at him and I think I bring you pain because you can't be with him thanks to me"
"I" I struggle to find the words to respond and then just give up.
"Yeah I suppose I already knew the answer to that didn't I"
"Jackson I want to marry you if I didn't then I wouldn't be here would I"
"I know you do Hayley but you don't want to marry me for me..."
I go to answer him when Elijah walks in the room wearing his best suit and I can't help but thinking he looks 10x better than Jackson in a suit.

I turn my attention to Elijah. "Hey I'm sorry to interrupt but I wanted to ask what time you want me here" he smiled at me to re assure me he was fine after earlier. "How about never" Jackson replied. I was shocked by him saying anything "what do you mean Jackson" I asked. "I don't want him there Hayley he clearly loves you and can't get over himself so I don't want him there" i could see the rage that Elijah had suppressed over Jackson but before he said anything he regretted i spoke up.

"Jackson this isn't just your wedding, you know" Elijah looked pleased that I had said something to defend him "he's my family and if I want him at my wedding he is going to be there" I could see a smile grow on Elijahs face but he quickly stopped when Jackson looked at him "I want him to give me away" Elijah ran over and hugged me "it would be my honour". Jackson stepped back and nodded his approval.

After Jackson left Elijah turned to me and thanked me for sticking up for him. "Of course" I replied. "So do you need help with your hair" he asked me leading me towards the chair in front of my mirror. "Please, all the girls are useless" "I believe not all of them are" after he said that a tall girl walked into the room, she looked about 5'4, she had dark brown hair and red at the bottom of her hair, she had on a dress that matched mine perfectly. "Hey I'm abbey you must be the famous bride" I looked at Elijah then her again.

"Hey I'm Hayley"
"How do you know Elijah?" I asked hoping she wasn't his date.
"I'm klaus girlfriend" she smiled
A sigh of relief came out of my mouth and I'm pretty sure they both noticed. She seemed really nice and friendly and I could tell we would be friends fast.
"I will leave you two to gossip" Elijah left the room.

"So..." she said and then continued to get to know me "what's the story there" she asked
"What do you mean?" I replied
"Well I know it's your wedding day but he clearly has feelings for you" she laughed but her tone was quite serious. I looked at her not knowing if I could trust her fully
"Hey I won't tell anyone I don't have any other friends here anyways" I laughed and told her everything about Elijah
"So? He's walking you down the isle even though he loves you?" She asked and seemed rather confused
"Yes he knows I have to do this for my daughter and he even told me to marry Jackson"
"Wow" she said and her facial expressions said it all "that's love" she continued. I let out a small smile and she saw but pretended she didn't.

"No offence or anything but how are you klaus girlfriend I thought he was with cami?" She looked at me through the mirror and proceeded to tell me everything.
"I've loved him for a while and he denied it because he still had feelings for cami however after her little mistake he stopped denying it and saw cami for who she really is..."
"Wow what happened with her"
"She slept with his adoptive son"
"MARCEL!?" I replied and I was truly shocked
"Yeah..." she sighed
"Anyways your hair is done and you look beautiful" she beamed
"Thank you abbey" I hugged her and then she went to go find klaus