Part 3

Hayleys POV:

As I woke up I stopped to look around for a second as I went to pull myself up i felt a weight on my chest. I looked to my side and saw Elijah fast asleep he looked peaceful and happy. I sat there for a while watching him sleep then... "Hayley...?" I looked up and saw Jackson standing at my door. "J-Jackson it's not what it looks like" as I said that and jumped up Elijah woke up. "Happy wedding day" he looked very happy to see me until he noticed Jackson in the doorway "Hayley how could you do this to me on our wedding day" even though me and Elijah were both fully clothed Jackson thought something happened between us...again.

"Jackson nothing happened I swear" as I walked over to him Elijah got out of bed "Jackson calm down nothing happened I slept here to keep her from spiralling over the loss of her child" after Elijah said that I swallowed hard and walked over to the pair of them.

Elijahs POV:

"I'll leave you both to talk" I went to make my way out of the room when Jackson spun me around "don't you think you've done enough!" I could see Hayley was hurt and I wanted to leave and let them talk but first I had to see what he had to say to me. "I beg your pardon" I answered and by the tone of my voice Hayley could tell I was getting frustrated "first you make her fall in love with you for your little games and amusement then you sleep with her the eve of her wedding!"

After he said that I had fully lost it. " I don't love her for my own amusement" I scoffed at him and raised my finger in his face " I've tried not to love her for YOUR own benefit I've tried to deny her into my life for MY BROTHERS benefit I even tried to push her away for HER own benefit" he looked scared of me and I was glad " and secondly I didn't sleep with her I comforted her when you couldn't because you don't get her like I do no body does and your just jealous that she's only agreed to this because of her child!" I stopped to take a breath and then looked at Hayley who looked proud of me for sticking up to him for her but then also she looked sad that I got so worked up " forgive me Hayley if I have made you sad but I can't listen to him whine over and over again..." I leave the room so they can talk.

I walk into my brothers room to tell him what had just happened with the hope he would calm me down. "Niklaus!... oh hello miss?"
"Abbey" she replied
"Have you seen my brother niklaus anywhere?"
"Yeah he's just getting out the shower" she smirked after saying it and I realised klaus had a new girl which also made me realise that something had happened with cami.
"Ah Elijah my favourite brother"
"Niklaus I need to discuss a...private matter with you"
"Abbey I'll pick you up at 6 for the wedding" he told the girl who kissed him then walked out the compound. "What's up dear brother" I snap back into reality and I start explaining everything to him. "AHAHAH you really told him he was jealous" klaus was hysterically laughing at me "niklaus this is a serious matter" even though I said that I secretly was pleased that I got to make Jackson scared "I'm afraid I hurt Hayley brother" "ah yes the little wolf" he replied. He looked around before asking his next question "did you two... you know" he winked at me.

"No brother it's her wedding today what do you think of me..." he looked at me and a small smiled curved on his face. I thought to myself oh this can't be good... "I think your in love with her Elijah" I was shocked by his response "no" I replied "Elijah I'm not blind and neither is anyone else especially Jackson that's why he was so worked up I think he deserved it tho" he smirked. I secretly agreed but couldn't let klaus have the satisfaction of being right.