Part 5

Elijah's POV:

I walk over to get Hayley from her room and I see abbey come outside.
"Is it the time already" she asked
"Yes I'm just coming to get Hayley"
"I'm sorry you have to go through this" she looked sympathetic for me
"What do you mean"
"Oh come on Elijah, i Know... I'm not blind" she laughed but then turned back serious "I'm sorry you have to go through this and watch the person you love marry someone else" she pulled me into a tight hug.
"Thanks abbey" I pull her closer so I can whisper without anyone hearing "I'm glad your going to be my sister in law" she grinned and replied "me too"

I open the door and see her sitting on her bed she had clearly been crying so I run over to her "hey what's up?" I asked.
"I don't know if I can do this Elijah..."
"Do what"
"Marry... him especially if your going to have to watch me."
"Hey don't worry about me okay... I'll be there for you every step of the way" I reassured her somehow persuading myself along the way.
"You ready" I offer her my hand as we walk out and around to the ceremony. She tightened the grip on my hand and whispered in my ear "your an ass"
"Why thank you miss Marshall" I laughed
"You wore a better suit than him at his own wedding" she tried to be serious but couldn't help laugh
"What can I say I have better taste and style"
As we reach the end of the path I let hayleys arm go and kiss her on the cheek.

"IVE HAD ENOUGH" Jackson yelled and everyone gasped he swung for my jaw and even though the punch wasn't hard the surprise made me fall to the floor.
"What the hell jack" Hayley yelled at him "Elijah are you okay" she sat next to me on the floor and I stood back up and was about to walk away and be the bigger man when...

"HOW DARE YOU" I saw abbey and klaus walk over to Jackson and abbey slapped him so hard on his face I'm pretty sure a tear dropped from his eye. She ran over to me to see if I was okay. "If you ever lay a finger on my brother I will kill you" klaus reminded him.
We went to walk off and Hayley had her arm around me, as did klaus.
"Wait Hayley I'm sorry" Jackson ran after us and she turned around with rage in her face
"No jack you took it too far! What has he ever done to you he let me marry you, even if it caused him the most pain he's ever experienced stop being a big baby because I can't marry you if you hurt my family..." she paused to take a breath and then carried on.

"How can I trust you with hope...?" She asked but was cut off but klaus "HE IS NEVER SEEING OUR CHILD" Hayley looked at klaus and he apologised for butting in "oh carry on luv" he told her. "And if you ever lay a hand on Elijah again I will do much worse to you" she looked him up and down and then walked off I chased after her but abbey and klaus stayed to torment Jackson and I don't blame them.

Klaus POV:

"Ah wolf boy has been left by his bride how sad"
"Don't you have anything better to do" Jackson asked
"Umm lemme think" abbey replied "no, my schedule is pretty clear hun"
I laughed and continued "your lucky Elijah loves Hayley or he would have caused you the most pain you have ever felt, and your lucky I love The little wolf or you would be 6ft under"
"I'm sorry if my girl slap hurt your big masculine face" abbey mocked him then grabbed my hand and led me to the compound.

Elijah's POV:

"Hayley please I'm fine it was a slap it was only the shock that made me fall"
"Elijah the least I could do is apply first aid"
"You feeling okay" I asked
"Better then ever"
"You really did a number on him I'm pretty sure he cried because you shouted at him" we both laugh and can't stop for a solid 2 minutes
"That's just the effect I have on most men" she winked at me
"Not on me"
"No your... special, are you sure your okay though"
"Please I'm fine, I must go thank abbey for sticking up for me and klaus for not killing him" I laughed and she pulled me in for a hug before I left the room

"Niklaus, thank you for not murdering him"
"I was really close" he laughed but I knew he was being serious
"And thank you abbey, he even cried because you slapped him" we all laugh and she turns to me
"That's what family's for" and smiles at me
"Okay well I'm going to have a shower, see you at dinner"

As I enter my room I see Jackson standing there "get out" I looked at him
"Elijah I'm sorry I shouldn't have"
"Get out I have nothing to say to you"
"Oh so now your the big man and back yourself"
I turn around and I can feel the rage build up "I strongly suggest you leave before I do something I regret"
"No come on Elijah you must hate me for being with Hayley. I mean you've only slept with her once but you don't know how many times we have in the bayou" he smirks and goes to carry on when...

"Jack what are you doing"
"Hayley I- I was"
"You heard him get out" she responds
"Hayley please..." he begs
"And a little tip I never slept with you because in my head I was already reliving my night with Elijah" "bye now" she closes the door and I can see look on his face and it brings me so much joy.