Part 8 (torture)

In this part Hayley has made up with Jackson.

Elijah's POV:
I walk to my room to see Hayley tied up on a chair I run over to release her and she starts telling me to leave. I can't leave her so I run as fast as I can but I feel something I'm my neck. wolfs venom.

Kols POV:
I get Shans attention and motion for her to brace herself. She could tell I was going to do something with my witch powers. I shake the van and make it tumble over. I undo my ropes and pick her up. She grabs my hand and goes to vamp speed away but before she does she asks if I'm okay. "Im fine now take us to the compound"

Hayley's POV:
I woke up and all I remembered was Elijahs screams of pain. I look around and see Elijah being beaten with a stake. The kidnapper pushes it through his heart causing Elijah to scream in pain "ARGH"
"Don't hurt him" he looked at me which required him to move his head and it clearly caused him lots of pain
"You don't get to talk" said the mysterious figure who dropped a bucket of wolfsbane on my head
"Leave her alone... I beg of you"
"Oh the almighty Elijah mikaelson is begging... I want you to get on your knees and beg harder" Elijah looked up at me and i nodded my head telling him not to do it. Elijah never begged but when it came to my safety he gave in.

"I beg of you let her go, torture me as much as you want" he got on his knees and begged. Small tears formed in his eyes.
"You know what, I think not!" The strange man pushed the stake further into his chest. "ARGHHHH" he screamed trying to control his emotions.
"You clearly love this girl" he asked. I looked over to Elijah who nodded his head which caused him severe pain. "Then I shall let her choose" he called for one of his lap dogs to bring in a mysterious figure. I looked hard until I realised... Jackson?

Klaus POV:

Me and abbey had just got back from shopping and she went to push me on the bed when.. "brother please"
I looked up to see a strange man standing next to Shannon who was beaten.
"Shan!" I ran over to her and she assured me she was fine
"Why do you call me brother?"
"It's kol" Shannon said
"But? Your dead" I thought back to when Elena had killed Kol.
"I'm glad to be back Klaus but it's Elijah"
"What's the matter?"
"Someone kidnapped us and them we managed to get away I can't think of all the unspeakable torture they were using on him" Shannon began to cry but I led her to her room and told her she had to stay
"NO IM COMING" she wouldn't take no for an answer
"He's my brother too" she sighed
"Okay Shan let's leave then" there was no time to argue with her

Hayleys POV:

"What do you mean chose" I asked him
"Between the noble Elijah and this wolf boy"
Elijah looked at me. He knew who I was going to choose I could see the heartbreak in his face. I wanted to chose Elijah I was in love with him I had been for a long time... however i felt Guilty Jackson was only here because he loved me even if I never returned the favour.
"Jackson" I said looking at Elijah
"I'm sorry but I can't let him die Elijah"
Elijah looked broken
"Just kill me I have nothing else to live for" he said as he looked me dead in the eyes all I could see was pain and it was killing me.
"Amy last words?" He asked Elijah
"I- love you hay-" he was cut off by the man removing the stake and biting his neck "ARGHHH"
The man turned to me "this won't heal with time only your feelings exposed"
What did he mean? Feelings exposed
I was about to ask for a response when Shannon ran in and ripped his heart out.
She helped him while klaus helped me
They carried Elijah and I was left to help Jackson.

Shannon's POV:

He layed in his bed clearly in pain Hayley sat on his desk chair and I could tell she was hurting. I touched his head In an attempt to comfort him when I accidentally entered his mind. I saw Hayley pick Jackson replay in his mind over and over again. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS" I asked her as I stepped closer Elijah used all his strength to stand in between us and he pushed me back. He then fell to the floor and collapsed. "I'm leaving" I said as I scolded her. I couldn't believe she would do that.
"Shannon I'm sorr-"
"Don't apologise to me say it to him"
"I am really sorry"
"He would have picked you over his own family and I believe he already has... and for you to pick Jackson who you feel nothing for..."
I leave them I can't look at how much pain he is in due to her.

Elijah's POV:
I saw Hayley sitting on the end of my bed and she saw my eyes were open so she grabbed my hand and entered my thoughts. Of course I was thinking of her, I always do but this time it was different. "Elijah" she whispered
"Yeah"
"I'm sorry" she started to cry
"It's okay Hayley I was expecting you to choose him"
"That makes it worse, I do love you Elijah"
I looked at her and couldn't tell if she was lying or not, part of me wanted to have a go at her but most of me wanted to kiss her again. She could tell because she was still holding my hand and had access to my thoughts. She leaned forward and kissed me. Afterwards the pain was gone. I felt alive again. I kissed her back and she was surprised but kissed me back. She rested her head on my pillow and I buried my face in the nape of her neck. After such a sad day everything and everyone else disappeared.