3. PINK PANTHER.

Elena's POV:

I think we, agents who are poor actors, are better in undercover when compared to the drug dealer. I mean, which drug dealer in his right sense goes around carrying a bag of a high schooler.

"Shall I take him out?" I ask Jen through the phone. I just want to complete this and call it a day. The restaurant job is frustrating.

"Nope. Not yet. Let's just wait to see who is the buyer."

I let out a huff. I notice Ben walk back in from the kitchen.

"Need help?" He asks. I notice his cap is in opposite direction and a bit of mustard is smeared on his shirt.

"Too late," I say, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Better late than never," he says with a smile as I shake my head. I wonder where he gets his comebacks.

"That person over there," I whisper, as I motion my head towards the dealer who was engrossed in his phone. Ben's gaze quickly turns towards the direction. "He is the one. But we are not sure."

"Then let's make it sure," he says as he walked towards the suspicious dealer. I decided to stop him but as I tried to reach out, all I could get hold was tip of his shirt before it slipped between my fingers.

He got hold of a smoothie as he casually walked towards the dealer. He took a sip as he kept walking. My heart started racing as he started approaching the dealer. I just hope he doesn't mess it up.

As he reached the dealer, he tipped the smoothie towards the dealer, drenching him with strawberry shake and made sure it looked accidental.

But I know it was on purpose.

The dealer looked shocked for a second before letting got a frustrated huff and glared towards my brother. Ben being the Oscar winning actor, placed his palm, covering his mouth like he is shocked by his act. A sadden and guilty expression formed on his face.

"I am so sorry sir," he says grabbing hold of tissues, "That was definitely not intentional."

He kept rambling how sorry he was as he tried to clean the dealers face but actually made it more messy. The dealer stopped Ben.

"It's fine. I can take over from here," he said grabbing hold of tissues and wiping his face.

"I can lead you to the washroom sir. You can get cleaned up there."

I smile as I understand Ben's plan. No human will take all his belongings to washroom, unless you're a lady who is obsessed with make up. So, if this guy is actually the dealer, he would be reluctant to leave without his bag since it might have drugs in it. If not, he is innocent.

"No, I am fine," the guy says agitatedly. "I would be leaving soon," he adds holding his bag tightly.

Suspect confirmed.

Ben walked back with a self-satisfied smile. He is gonna forever torture me by praising himself. He stood beside me and waited for me to say something.

"Yeah yeah. Alright. You're smart," I say, throwing my hand up in the air.

"Took you long enough to realise my tiny sister," He says patting my head like I am a dog. I push his hand away with a frown. I know I am no match when it comes to comparison of Ben's height with mine. He is definitely tall but that doesn't make him elder.

"Tallness had nothing to do with age," I state. He places his hand behind his ear like he can't hear.

"Opps! Speak up. I can't hear you up here," he jokes. I glare and punch his stomach which makes him double over.