Chapter 3

A/N

First off, I would like to thank all of you for 50 reads! That's as many reads as my most read story, and its completed with 8 chapters! This is crazy! Also, if any of you like Harry Potter, I have some stories about some of the characters, like George Weasley and Oliver Wood. Once again, I would like to thank y'all for the reads, and if you could, please vote and comment, and as always have a good day👍

Waverly's POV

I woke up for school to my alarm like usual, throwing off the sheets and bracing for the cold of the ground on my feet. Still half-asleep, I walked over to my desk chair where last night I threw all my stuff over. I looked down to find my sweatshirt, and it wasn't there?!

"Please tell me I didn't leave my sweatshirt in that damn woods!?" I asked out loud.

"Honey, is something wrong?" My mother yelled from downstairs. She must have heard me yelling about something.

"No, everything's fine, Mom!" I lied.

I pushed the lost sweatshirt out of my mind, it wasn't that big of a deal anyway, right?

I walked into my walk-in-closet, pulled out an outfit, and put it on. Its the outfit at the top.

I brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs to the kitchen, Addison and my parents already eating breakfast.

"Honey, you're not wearing that, are you?" My mother asked, worried.

"Mom, you know that I don't like all the pastel colors that you guys wear!" I complained.

"We know, but seriously, its embarrassing!" Shot Addi, looking up from her phone- she was probably texting Zed! Ugh, she was constantly texting and fangirling over him, it was kinda sad to be honest.

Mom elbowed Dad and said, "Frank, aren't you going to say anything"?

"Nope, I just have learned to stay out of this kind of stuff," he replied not looking up from his newspaper.

"Waverly, go up and change your clothes, I can't be having you walk out of this house again looking like you're apart of a... rock band!" Mom ordered. Why did she think my clothes were bad?! There is no way that I looked like I was in a rock band or anything like that! She's crazy, I'll tell you that.

"Guys, you can't keep on doing this every day, I'm going to wear what I want because it looks good and you people can't make me wear that pastel crap that everyone else wears, end of conversation," I shouted, fuming, storming out of the house without breakfast, backpack in hand.

I walked over to ZombieTown and ran into Eliza, my other best friend.

"Hey Zombae, you're looking cute today!" She joked, but I wasn't in the mood for it.

"Hey, what's wrong? It looked like someone pissed you off," she asked, hands on her hips.

"Well, EVERY SINGLE DAY, my parents and Addi keep on ridiculing me about the way I dress, and I am FREAKING TIRED OF IT!!" I vent to my best friend, her laughing a little bit.

"Waverly, don't listen to them, you look beautiful, just like a zombie, now come on, we need to get to school," she placed a hand on my shoulder, still laughing a little.

"What's so funny?" I questioned her, a confused look plastered across my face.

"Its just, you're funny when you're angry! You turn into a completely different person!" She burst out, doubling down as she laughed even harder, holding her left side.

"I guess you rubbed off on me then!" I retorted, smiling a little.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!" She shot back, a little offended, but still laughing.