Chapter 7

Waverly's POV

The sun shone through my window, and I groaned and slowly slipped out of bed. I took a shower and get dressed in my Werewolf clothes and hair from yesterday. I then walked over to my Moonstone necklace and put it around my neck, and I retracted my claws- didn't want to scare my parents!

I opened my door and walked down the hall, climbing down the stairs and sitting down in the kitchen. I looked up and saw my parents, mouths gaping open and a shocked look on their faces.

"What?" I ask, oblivious, while eating my Fruit Loops.

"Um, honey, where did you get that from!?" Asked my mother pointing to my necklace, I could visibly see her shaking.

"Why does it matter," I shot back.

They turned to each other and started whispering back and forth for a minute before turning back to me, "Honey, I need you to answer us this, is that around your neck a Moonstone!?" She asked with a trembling voice.

How did they know about that! "Um, ya it is, so?" I responded before standing up and yawning, revealing my newly acquired fangs.

I could visibly see the blood drain from their faces before speaking up, "Um, Waverly, I think we need to tell you something,"

I sat down, "I don't have all day, start talking,"

"I was afraid of this. Well, um, everyone now knows that werewolves exist, and um, you have somehow acquired a Moonstone and found out that you are too, so we have something to explain to you," she stutters, taking a long pause, "I don't want you to talk until I get finished speaking, so just, sit and listen. Okay, but first we need to get Addi down here as well," she then hollered up for her to come down. Addison ran down the stairs and was asked to take a seat next to me.

"First things first, you two are not twins," she flat out admitted, and I froze and looked over at my sister, meeting her worried gaze.

"I know, there's a lot right there, but just sit tight girls. Next thing, we all now know that Waverly is in fact a werewolf so we need to expand on that." She blabbed on.

"Just spit it out Mom," I said, getting a little irritated with her not getting to the point.

"See, there is the problem, Waverly and Addison... you guys... aren't sisters," she exposed, and we were in shock again.

"What!?" I screamed, not believing what she was saying.

"There isn't any avoiding this anymore, so I need to tell you your true backstory, Waverly, so here it is. My sister, she was part werewolf, so she went to go live with the werewolves in the Forbidden Forest, and there she met the late Alpha. They fell in love and soon had a child. Then, about a week after the child was born, they went for a stroll in the woods and were shot and killed by illegal hunters from the next town over, leaving the child orphaned. My sister did have one friend though that knew about me, so the friend picked up the newborn and brought her over here, explaining everything with my sister, so I decided that the only option I had was to bring the child up as my own, and that child was you, Waverly," she revealed, looking like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders. I took it all in, and stuttered out, "S-so your saying that Addison's my cousin, and that my actual parents were murdered!?" I screamed, fighting off tears. It all made sense now, them always favoring Addi over me, them ridiculing me about the way I dress, which I know notice looks very werewolf-y, and now this!?

"Yes, I'm sorry," she finished before coming over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"I-I need go step out for a second," I mumbled, breaking the hug before opening the sliding glass door that led to the backyard. I was so glad it was Saturday and that I didn't have to go to school. I ran into the Forbidden Forest and found a large rock near the wolf den, so I decided to sit down and just... think.

About 10 minutes later, I heard a twig snap and I heard a voice, "I thought I smelled you around here."

I turned around and laughed, noticing that it was Wyatt. I scooted over on the rock and he sat down next to me. "Hey, something's wrong, I can sense it, it's like an auora around you," his voice was laced with concern.

"Wyatt, you don't want to hear about my problems, its nothing," I responded, head down to not show the tears that was on the verge of spilling.

He lifted my face up to look at his, making both of us smile before he said, "Yes, I do, I care about you and your problems, a lot, and it's not because your the Great Alpha, Waverly, your important to me and have made me a better person, and I love you," he then lent in and I felt his lips touch mine, and I kissed back instantly. He then pulled back and I said beaming, "That was not exactly how I expected our first kiss to happen."

He chuckled, "What do you mean, we're in the woods and you look as beautiful as ever," I felt myself blush.

"No I don't, I've just been crying for the past ten minutes," I replied, wiping my eye.

"And why is that exactly, did someone hurt you because if they did, I swear-" I didn't let him finish before I said, "No, nobody hurt me, my mother just revealed some stuff that was very... as I would say, unexpected."

"And what would that be," He said, still looking in my eyes. I turned away and spoke, "I don't even know where to start, but I'll try. So apparently, my sister is actually my cousin and my mother my aunt, and I was the child of a my half-werewolf aunt- well now my mother- and the Alpha, but then once I was born, they were both killed and I was brought to my actual aunts place and here we are today,"

"Wow, that is a lot, but what an origin story for the all mighty Great Alpha," he joked. I punched him on the arm and laughed, "Not funny!"

"Um, Willa has the plan all planned out for later, are the ready?" He asked out of the blue.

"I mean, I guess I am, I completely forgot about it because of "all this", I'm really sorry," I confided.

"No, no, I completely understand. Do you want to head to the den and speak with her about it?" He offered, standing up and holding out a hand, helping me stand up.

"Sure, couldn't hurt," he put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked to the den, and to be honest, I didn't know what to expect later today, but I knew that it would all work out because I had Wyatt by my side, and that made me feel complete, and I loved him.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated, school started again this week and I have been really busy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I would really appreciate it if you could vote and comment and as always, have a good day👍