Chapter 6

I'm just gonna say it, even though it's a good movie, I'm getting really freaking sick of watching Zombies 2 over and over again to write this😂

Waverly's POV

I was woken up by a blinding light in my eyes. I sit up and open my eyes, face to face with Addison.

"Where were you last night?" She hisses, shining the flashlight in my face like this is an interrogation.

"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"3am, now where were you last night!" She hisses again.

"It's too early!" I groan as I close my eyes again and lay back down.

Addison grips my shirt and yanks me up. I open my eyes again, noticing that she is quite pissed, and it's not a good look on her.

"I'm only going to ask you this one more time, where were you last night!?" She spat.

"I was out ok!" I grumbled.

"Out where!" She huffed.

"I was in the wood, god!" I spit out. Addison really is going crazy, I think the cheer outfit is too small its cutting oxygen off from her brain.

"Oh, where you seeing that werewolf boy!" She threatened. She actually looked like she was crazy, like asylum crazy.

"How did you know about him!" I shriek, shooting out of bed.

"I see the way you guys look at each other and I saw him bringing you home a couple hours ago!" She seethed, sounding a little... jealous?

"Why would you care, why can't I have someone I like, you have Zed!" I whispered-shouted, remembering that our parents are still asleep and that it was 3 in the morning.

"Well actually, I don't! I broke up with him after I saw him kissing another girl after my practice!" She broke down and started crying again. And that is what I call a good old thing called KARMA Bitch! I went over to her and started comforting her, "I'm sorry, it's going to be ok," I whisper, stroking her hair like my mom used to do when Addi was sad.

"No it won't, I'm heartbroken!" She sobbed into my shoulder.

I lifted her tear-stained face to look into my eyes, "Addi, I have something to show you that we can get Zed back for cheating on you," I snickered and went over to my dresser which had my Moonstone necklace on it.

"Um, Wave, what are you doing," she asks, for which I respond, "You'll see."

I move my hair to one shoulder and clasp the necklace around my neck, feeling the power surge through my veins and to my brain like earlier, I love this feeling. I felt my fangs appear in my mouth and my fingernails turn into claws. "Ready?" I ask and Addi says yes.

I turn around slowly, trying not to scare the girl who just a couple minutes ago was threatening me. I face her and growl, and she looks petrified and about to scream. I calm down and rush over to her side.

"Addison, are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you," I ask, trying to sooth her again.

"You're a-a-a werewolf!?" She stuttered.

"Yup, just found out today, pretty cool right? I have these fangs and claws and everything," I answer her, trying to calm her down.

"You're not going to like rip out my throat or anything!?" She stuttered again, still frozen.

"If you're lucky," I respond, and I see the blood drain out of her face so I add, "I'm kidding, you're ok."

"Even after all the bullying I did to you about your clothes and stuff," she asks, fear still laced her voice.

"Forgive and Forget, sis, just don't do it again, or I will rip your throat out!" I joke, but she didn't take it as a joke apparently, which made me laugh at my sister's expense.

"I'm joking," I explain, Addi giving me the stink eye.

"You're sick, you know," she ranted.

"I know!" I cheered with a smile on my face.

"So how are we going to get Zed back, that little backstabbing, cheating..." she starts.

"Come on, say it, you know you want to," I edge her on.

"That little backstabbing, cheating... Bitch!" She spits out. I have never liked my sister more than this moment right here.

"I was thinking we give him a big scare from Miss Werewolf over here," I smirk, gowling and flexing my claws.

"That's perfect, thanks," she hugs me, "And now back to your little werewolf boyfriend," she said.

"First thing, he's not my boyfriend, and secondly, what's to say about it, you know I'm a werewolf now so it's perfectly normal," I clarify.

"I know, I'm just saying don't sick him or any other wolf on me, deal," she sticks out her hand, I grab it and shake it, "Deal!"

"Now I'm getting to bed, it's almost 4 and we have school tomorrow," she said getting off of my bed and heading for the door, "thank you, Waverly, really, thank you," and she left, quietly closing the door. I heard her footsteps down the hallway and go into her bedroom.

"I'm taking this thing off," I say to myself as I unhook the stone from my neck and place it in it's box and climb back into bed, "Tomorrow is a big day, Waverly, a big day indeed," I think before drifting off to sleep.

A/N

A little bit of a shorter chapter this time, but I hope you enjoyed this little extra scene, it adds to the ✨Spice✨. I loved writing this chapter! If you liked the chapter please vote, follow me, and comment, it would mean a lot and as always, have a good day👍

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 150 READS!