Chapter 13

A/N

First off, let's just appreciate this picture of Pearce Joza. Also how to you guys like the new cover?

Waverly's POV

I look around Emilio's neck to check his Moonstone, and it wasn't there!

"His Moonstone is gone," I whisper to the medics.

They gasp and rush over and say, "With his Moonstone gone, its grim. Without a Moonstone, a werewolf cannot survive," they walked to the other side of the bed to Addison, "I'm sorry miss, but if you dont find his Moonstone, he won't make it more than a week," She stood there for a couple seconds, just ok shock, then she collapsed, crying into her hands. I rushed over to her and wrapped her into a hug, trying to comfort her.

"Don't worry, we will find his Moonstone," I whisper in her ear, but I don't think she believed me because she began to sob harder than before. I rubbed her back and guided her over to a couch in the corner. I sat her down and I sat next to her. Grabbing her shoulders, I look her straight in her eyes. I say, "Its going to be okay, Addison, ADDISON!" I shook her, I tried to get her to snap back to reality, but it didn't work.

I stand up and guide her out of the room and back to mine. Maybe some time away from him will steady her out.

I sat her down on my bed, and she just collapsed. She screamed and sobbed into my pillow. I sat next to her and tried to comfort her for what seemed like hours, because it was. During the whole entire time, I was trying to think of who could have taken his Moonstone. I swear if this is one of the pups' idea of a prank, this isn't funny. I hate seeing anyone like that, nonetheless my cousin's boyfriend.

By the time Addison pulled herself together, it was dark, so she spent the night at the den and bunked in my room. We only have a week left, so we have to get down to business and find the Moonstone.

----The Next Morning-----

When the sun rose, I got out of bed and looked over to my side, seeing a puffy, red eyes Addison. I nudge her a little and say, "Its time for school, you gotta get up."

I then got dressed and came back, and Addison was still stuck in bed. I walked back over to her and try to get her out of bed, "Come on Addi, we have to go to school. We might find his Moonstone there," I say as I yank her arm out of bed, making her fall on the floor. That's gotta hurt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I apologize, and go to help her up.

"Its fine, I have to get up anyway, this isn't helping," she mumbles.

She get dressed and the whole pack leaves for school, some more happy than others.

Once at the school, we split and headed to our separate classes.

Addison's POV

I trudged through the hallway. I didn't want to be here whatsoever. The only place I wanted to be was next to Emilio. I wanted to be with him in his final days.

I slammed my locker door shut after grabbing my math binder. I turned around and came face to face with Zed. Come on! What did he want now!

"Surprised that you'd show your face around here after yesterday," I say sarcastically.

"Got a football game tonight and coach said I'd have to go to school to play in the game, and I wanted to see those beautiful eyes of yours again," He said smugly.

Was he really hitting on me?! How dare he!

"Really Zed! You're the one who cheated, and now your hitting on me again!? You know I have a boyfrien-" I threatened him before he cut me off.

"Boyfriend, ya I know, and where is that little overgrown lap dog anyway? Is something... wrong?" He snickered with an eyebrow raised, a sly smirk on his face and his arms crossed. I wish I could just slap that smirk off his ugly green face!

"Oh wouldn't you like to know," I warned him before leaving and going to my next class, leaving him dumbfounded standing next to my locker, that smug smirk still on his face. What was up with him and what did he want?

-----At Lunch-----

Addison's POV

I grabbed my lunch tray, picked up a veggie burger and an apple, and sat down at Waverly's table. I didn't feel like I could mentally handle sitting at the cheerleading table today, and I really needed to talk to my sister, no cousin. I still need to get used to that.

Waverly noticed I sat down and looked at me. Then she shifted her eyes and looked past me, her face contorting into a disguised look.

"What is it?" I whisper, and she shakes her head and turns back to me.

"Zed's looking at you again, it's really creepy."

I groan, "Again! Please don't let him hit on me like earlier!"

"Again! What do you mean?" Waverly questions.

"Before math this morning, he came up to me and said something about Emilio and then hitting on me or something," I sigh, putting my head in my left hand.

"Oh really! He said something about Emilio, huh?" Waverly thinks out loud.

"Yaaaaaa... why?" I continued.

"Its kinda suspicious, how 'bout we go to the Football game tonight, huh?" She proposed. I nod and went back eating. Why did we have to go, and what was Waverly thinking? Do you think she suspects Zed had something to do with this? Or was he just acting extremely... weird?

A/N

First off how are you guys liking the story? Do you guys like or dislike the direction this story has taken? I'm just really curious so please comment your thoughts. Anyway have a great day and love y'all❤