♧39

"No. You can't just come here and take me out of here, I'm not going with you", I glare at him snatching my hand back.

Why is he here?

Who does he think he is, kicking me out then randomly deciding to come see me after a week.

"Yes. You are, that's the end of it." Noah says eying me down, for some reason that I really don't care about he looks upset and angry, great he should feel that way after everything he said.

"No-"

"She said no, leave. Ari, coming?" Alex stood up for me, extending his arm for me to grab.

I give Noah one more look before turning my back on him and grabbing Alex hand.

I almost feel bad by the look of his face, I might even feel terrible, but I'm doing the right thing, getting myself involved in this is the last time I want to do.

He grabs me again this time he succeeds and pulls me to a secluded location, he places his hand over my mouth and I watch as Alex looks around in confusion searching for me.

I try to tell but Noah uses to hand to presses harder against my lips, now I can't even bite him.

After a couple of minutes Alex is out of sight and Noah takes his hands of my lips.

"Sweethea-"

"We're not friends anymore, remember? So what do you want?" I spit venom rolling off my tongue.

He looks taken aback by what I said and looks to the side.

I don't want to be here right now, there's a tight knot in my throat that's threatening to unravel.

I trusted him, I told him everything, that's the most I've ever shared with anyone, I thought he wouldn't leave me, but he did.

He shoved me away and now he's coming back.

No.

"Y- you need to come back. Thing- Things aren't safe".

"I'm sure they aren't" I bite back sarcastically. "If that's all you came to tell me, do me a favor and get out".

He sighs and I take whiff of his breath.

"Are you drunk right now!? Did you drive here drunk!?" I whisper yell, he nods his head not even an ounce of regret shows on his face. "Are you crazy do you know how dangerous it is to drink and drive, please tell me one of the guys are with you!?"

"Prince- Aria, I don't have time for this, come with me"

"Did I stutter previously or something? Did you not understand me back there? No. I'm not going anywhere with you. Leave me alone." I say with finality.

Don't leave me.

"Please, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just- I need you right now".

I'm stupid.

And idiot even.

No worse.

I lo- care about him.

Just what am I doing, why am I nodding my head to Noah and letting he lead me out of here.

Obviously I can't let him drive but after arguing back and forth and me threatening to go back and find Alex he agreed.

I'm sorry Alex.

What am I doing?

._.

We enter his apartment and instantly the stench of alcohol overwhelms me there are broken bottles on the floor, empty ones scattered around and brand new ones lined up.