♧18

I woke up to the pouring of cold ice water on my body, followed by the sound of an ear piercing scream.

That I'm pretty sure almost turned me pretty much deaf.

"What the fuck?!!" I groan rubbing my ear in a somewhat way to soothe the pain.

I rub my eyes and open them to look at exactly what has disturbed my peaceful slumber and in what way to, kill it.

Ava is currently running out of the room chasing her brother who.just dropped a bucket of which I presume was where the cold water was.

I sigh and stand up, cringing when I realize how drenched I am.

Oh he is soo fucked.

Who in the world wakes someone up with cold fucking water.

Arrgh.

I enter the bathroom in Ava's room and freshen up allowing the hot water to soothe me.

I get out a few minutes later, and dress up. Drying my damp short hair with the blow dryer.

I dress in a blue crop hoodie and black jeans.

I walk out hoping to get some food in me before I die of hunger.

"Dieeeee, brotherrr!!!!!!" Was the first thing I heard immediately I walked out of the door.

God, I'm so happy my brother is in University at the moment. So now I don't have to go through whatever is happening here.

I walk down the stairs and look around wondering where the stream of curses are coming out from.

I shrug and walking the kitchen grabbing an apple from the countertop bowl.

I bite into in a immediately regret it.

Plastic.

Of. fucking. course.

Only me would mistake a plastic fake apple for a real one.

I drop the apple down back in the bowl and sigh.

I open the fridge and seen a new bowl of fruit, which I now know is the real fruit bowl, I pick an apple which I suppose is real this time and bite into it.

It's real. I close the fridge door and walk into the living room plopping myself down on the couch.

I switch on the television instantly diving into Netflix to finish Pretty Little Liars, I've been binging it for a while.

I am suddenly interrupted from my show by two annoying brother and sister barging in and sitting down on the couch next to me.

Marcus gets on his phone while eating a hot pocket, dressed in a white tee and some trousers with a pair of converse.

And Ava wearing blue jeans and crop top.

She suddenly speaks up breaking the silence.

"So are you ready to go?"

I chuckle nervously confused.

"Go where??"

"Remember we are going to the mall today, for some shopping and other stuff".

"Funny, I'm not going anywhere" I say in a monotone voice.

I remember her telling me this last night but I don't remember agreeing as far as I know I want to have no outside world contact for the weekend.

"Yes you are! And Marcus is driving us there"

Marcus immediately chokes on his hot pocket and coughs loudly.

I laugh hysterically, serves the idiot for disturbing my peace.

He then eyes me, with a hint of annoyance, and I smirk, not really fazed by his look.

I mean next time he'll learn not to fucking wake me up like that, my revenge is gonna bite him in the ass.

He deserves it.

He coughs loudly after glaring at me.

"Uhh, No I'm not, Ava drive yourself," he pauses "Oh that's right you don't have a fucking license"

"Listen birdbrain, I got you your beer that night so, have little compassion for your innocent younger sister, by 3 minutes" she mutters under her breadth " and take me to the mall".

He rolls his eyes, and sighs.

"Whatever be ready in 5 minutes I'll be right back"

He replies heading up the stairs.

Ava jumps over to the couch I'm in and starts attacking me with questions.

"Okay so when we get to the mall, where do you wanna go?"

"But first let's think of how to plan our revenge on the evil pestering female dog"

"Oh and I still think you shouldn't blame Noah for what happened"

"Plus I also think we should go see a movie"

"I love the movies, we could go watch an action film, but I hate scary films so no scary stuff"

She takes a deep breath about to start her rant again, but I cut her short.

Mostly to save my ears, but I think she might actually be growing on me.

She's a good person that actually cares for people, but a little bit hyperactive though.

But who doesn't have their flaws.

I mean if you first met me what would you think.

Don't answer that.

"Calm down!" I yell shaking her by her shoulders.

"We can go to the movies to watch a film, I'm really down for anything about now" I state calmly, I don't really care what I'm doing.

Plus this is I think the first time in a while I'm going to have any social interaction.

"Okay that's great, lemme call my brother"
She calmly replied.

I let out a small puff of air, afraid she was going to start spiralling again.

She gets up and straightens her skirt, to go call Marcus.

"Dummy!!!" She yells up the staircase.

"Yeah Asshole!?" He replies, the sound of him opening his room door.

I chuckle at their antics, I actually miss my brother a little bit.

I mean technically he's my step brother but he cared enough for me, when I almost did something I would grow to regret.

So I like him.

Scratch that.....

I tolerate him the most.

Snapping back to reality I stare at Ava with a quirked eyebrow, a small smile present on my face.

She sighs deeply and speaks.

"I'll be right back let me go deal with this"

Ava's face gets red and she marches up to 'deal' with her brother.

_•_

We finally get into the mall after an immense struggle of who gets to seat shotgun and where to park the car.

Entering the mall, a whole ball of emotions roll through me.

I'm not sure whether its nervousness, fear or excitement all together.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________
Okay that was another chapter!!
I am so sorry it came out really late this time, I try.
But my school is infuriating me and I need some time.
Well in this chapter I figured I would focus on Ava and also her relationship with Aria.

What did you guys think??
Please remember to:
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!
_________________________
*
Simi
*