♧4

Recap

I'll be right back, I need to photocopy these papers control yourselves" she says while adding the last part glaring at the guy behind me. Lets call him 'Creepy'.

She walks out he door and before the door even goes shut I staring at a teenage boy around my age sitting right in front of me.

"Umm........"

Chapter Four:

I stare at him incredulously and look away, staring Somewhere else.

I'm one of those people that hate confronting a problem head on, I rather ignore till it goes away, and in this case, I'm waiting for him to stop staring and go away.

I clear my throat very loudly hoping that it would enough to send him on his way.

He moves slightly and opens his mouth to speak.

"Yeah, umm ... Hey, I'm Noah", the guy finally talks. He folds his arms on his chest and raised an eyebrow as if he's expecting me to speak.

"Umm.... Okay?" I draw the last part out. Is am seriously considering that this guy is suffering from a short term memory.

He puffs out a frustrated breath and sighs.

"And you are??" He says gesturing his hand telling me to go on.

"A girl" I mean I can't not be sarcastic at this moment.

He looks like he's getting angry and I'm amused.

"I know what you are but I mean what's your name" he rolls his eyes to my earlier statement and leans in staring me deeply in the eyes.

I move back in shock and disgust and glare at him

"Well haven't you heard of the term 'stranger danger'. I mean I can't just tell you my name".

I draw out the last part bemused.

"Fine I'll just call you 'Girl', so girl" he says dragging the last part out. "I'm curious about you and I'm sure I've seen you before." he smirks, as his eyes lit up in cockiness.

I mean is that even possible for someone's eyes to lit up in cockiness.

"And?" I question looking at him.

He's probably seen me around the halls, I don't go out often for the main purpose of avoiding my peers anywhere.

"Well I've seen you somewhere, where is it?" He questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know most likely in the halls, what do you want? Don't you find it a tad bit weird that you just sat beside me and started questioning me, no offense but you're making me uncomfortable." I reply back, I don't make eyes contact while I say this, instead I play with my fingers.

"It's really not weird, I just need to know where I've seen you before".

"Please leave" I state glaring at him.

He puts his arms up in surrender and walks away.

Did I manage to scare this one too?

What ever that doesn't matter. He came to me.

_•_

I don't know how many minutes have passed but it's driving me crazy, the wall clock stopped working a while back and it's hard to tell how many minutes I have left.

I sigh and out my head on the desk.

"Ow", I mutter as I bring my head back up, glaring at the piece of paper that just ambushed me. I look around for the culprit and find nothing.

I open the crumbled up piece of paper and I sigh reading the words.

'die already, we don't need another rich kid acting like she's above all'

This isn't the first time I heard this, since my father's death, people assumed me and my mother plotted against him to murder him and get money after it.

Some people just stared at me with disgust while some didn't even spare me a glance.

Tears brim to my eyes and I feel myself losing it.

I hear snickers around me and it further breaks me even more.

I'm not doing this here.

I rubs my eyes with the small fist I formed with my palms and take a deep breath looking around.

The guy from earlier stares at me with a look I've grown more than familiar too

Pity.

There's only one thing that gets me angry to a particular extent.

And that's pity.

If he really care he would stand up and say something, the numerous people who watched me suffer and spare me pity glances would stand up and say something, but they watching makes it worse.

It makes it unbearable.

He's about to open his mouth to say something but instead I just grab my stuff and leave.

I know that I'm supposed to stay for detention and stuff but really who cares even the teachers hate me. I once heard them say behind my back, and I quote 'what a sad little girl all she does is bring my class down, she should just leave'.

As I am about to leave Mr. Creepy grasps a form grip on my wrist attempting to stop me I break the touch and flip him off.

I really don't need anyone's pity right now. I storm out of the classroom and head out of school.

The parking lots are basically empty and I just hop in my car and speed off. I don't know where I am going but it sure as heck isn't home.

I need a drink.

_•_
(edited)

A/N

Okay so that was basically it even I don't know what's happening next and I'm writing the book. But what do you think is going to happen to Aria Grey as she's on the brink of almost killing someone....???????

Please stay tuned....

And as always remember to

Share

Follow

Vote

And comments (very important)

Don't worry I'll stop nagging.