♧26

Sebastian is a wizard. That's all I can think of that could possibly explain it. He's a wizard that's probably about 100 years old plotting revenge on all teenage girls. And he has eyes at the back of his head.

I wanna stab his stupid eyes, along with Noah's.

Like I needed a babysitter, no one is going to kill me.

Other than yourself.

Ugh, shut up.

Point is he's just absolutely insane.

You argue with your subconscious.

Yes, I'm no ray of sunshine myself but that's besides the point.

He just wouldn't leave me alone, I've been trying to get any possible opening to ditch him but nothing.

It's like he's my prison guard and I'm on field time.

We've reached the cinema and he's currently paying for the tickets, while I stand beside him idly.

"Thanks for picking us at Shining Stars", the cashier said to both of us, he flashed a wink in my direction and I'm pretty confused, so I look back.

The cinema seems abandoned which is really confusing I'm pretty sure places like this are supposed to be packed during the weekends.

No one's behind me and look back raising an eyebrow.

Sebastian drags me to the cinema and I snap out of.....whatever that was.

"Oh! Um I'll join you just enter the cinema and save me a seat?"

He looks around before nodding his head and letting go off my hand.

"Sure, I'm getting the top seats so look up when you enter"

I smile probably a little too much, because he flashes me a very confused stare and walks into the door of the movie room.

I stifle a laugh and quickly rush to the restroom.

I'll just wait a few minutes and ditch him, ditch is a strong word... I'm not ditching him, it's more of I'm freeing him. Yeah, that works.

It's not like he actually wants to be here so it's fair. I'm doing a good thing.

I enter the surprisingly clean restroom and walk around for a few minutes, distracting myself on my phone.

I step out of the restroom, looking around and stealthily walking towards the entrance.

"Ouch, what-"

I stumble back and look up. It's the guy from earlier, the cashier person. I steady myself and look at his name tag 'Alex'.

Okay, so I'll just walk around this 'Alex' character and go on with my already terrible day.

"Uh, excuse me?" I mutter, I try moving the other way around but he blocks my path...again.

Getting a bit frustrated, with a frown etched on my face I look up, "Your blocking the path" I say much louder in a monotone voice.

He grins a bit, opening his mouth to speak but is interrupted by a different worker.

"Alex! Your shift isn't over get your ass back here!"

An older lady yelled. I would not want to work here, she seems......

Nice.

"Yeah, I'm coming give me a sec!" He yells back.

His voice is very deep and I finally really get a look of his face, if he wasn't being irritating and risking me getting caught by Sebastian, I would actually admire his face.