♧7

School's over now and I have to go to the detention room. I walk over to the detention room but no before hitting my head on a wall, geez that wasn't there before, and what kind of wall is grey.

I look up only to see..........

Chapter Seven:

Ugh, it's him.

I am not in the mood to be disturbed, it's not like I care about him, so why do I get angry anytime I stare at his face. I don't even know him.

Calm down, Ari

Calm down

This mantra keeps playing in my head until he speaks.

"Can't you at least see where you are walking I mean it's not that hard", he said with venom dripping from every word that came out of his mouth.

What?

He seemed to have realized that he was talking to me because his eyes softened for a little bit, not before changing into a cold hard stare and that ridiculous boyish smirk.

For a moment, it was like I was frozen to the spot, in fear.

For a moment.

Wait for what! Is he serious he bumped into me, ME!

I'm not going to keep quiet, when did he even come to this school.

I was pretty sure that I would have seen him by now, this is the first I'm hearing of him. And I hope it's the last

I roll my eyes and by Ava tugging hard in my arm.

"What!" I replied a little too harshly. I released a breath that I just realized I was holding.

I just yelled at her, I hate this. Having to be careful with controlling my outbursts to someone, I mean it is nice to have a friend, I guess. Someone you can rely on.

And it's been a while since anyone bothered to take a look at me.

"Sorry" I muttered, "What happened?"

She nodded her head accepting my half-assed apology. " It's okay, so yeah I was wondering if you knew where the detention room was, Mr. Issac wasn't too keen on hearing a correction," she said, muttering the last part a little more quietly.

I give a small smile and reply her

"Yeah I was just about heading there, but could you wait I have to take care of-"

Wait where is he?

I turn my head checking all nook and cranny in the hallway, but alas I can't see him.

He left.

Good, I wasn't too keen on being insulted today, it's the start of a new semester, and before people start their usual gossips, I prefer to stick with myself.

I turn my head towards Ava and gestured for her to follow me.

We head into the detention room, dropping my phone in the basket as I know the drill.

It isn't my first time getting detention but it certainly has to be my last, I can't risk another one.

But as for Ava, there was a little bit of a struggle of her arguing whether Mrs. Travis would like her house burnt down and her brother couldn't contact her.

After that tough but lost battle, she trudged her way to the last table rows next to the window(my personal favorite) at the back of the class and sat beside me.