𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

Y/n POV

I step onto the sand of the beach lightly lifting my dress long skirt with a slit, it had like a bikini top connected to it. Considering it's like very hot in the mid of May and a beach party. I had to wear this sage coloured one piece vibe.

I have started to avoid Emma for most of the past weeks and don't really see Nick around much. I wonder why, but after much hesitation I was here at there engagement party on the beach just like she said.

I walk to the tall table where Marco, Leila with Ally as her boyfriend Vincent waves at her she smiles and we stand next to all of them.

L: Y/n you look so hot

Lelia says as I smile chuckling and looking around it looked very pretty, the sun was shining, booths everywhere. A cocktail bar area, waiters giving food everywhere, a dance floor, dj and small booths everywhere I guess for privacy. Mhm...

M: Emma always has go crazy, like its party

Marco says as we all lightly nod, everything has her name on it, her pictures 

Al: What I don't get it, why she's rushing everything and plus is she marrying Nick or herself?

She says because it looked like all Emma, and plus she's been fighting with everyone at home to make this happen.

Y/n: Well anyways we should just let it go and be here because we were all told too

I say as he they nod, most of us have been pissed off with Emma due to various reasons. She's been picking fights arguing, lying and cheating around.

L: Yeah your right we don't want her to say.....and I quote you all are stealing my thunder

We chuckle and nod

Y/n: Yeah

I then look around and I spot Nick standing with a couple of friends, he was talking about something as he looks around glancing at me casually he looks back at his friends then immediately back at me.

He gives me that sincere smile as I just look at him lightly he makes it so hard not to want him. It was like I was a prisoner for him and he couldn't let me go. I do like the slightest smile because I have to be polite.

Then he bites his lip sighing, then clenching his jaw looking behind me, I look back and see Brandon. He smiles as I do the same and we go in for a hug.

B: Y/n you look so good

He says as I smile looking at him, he looked very good myself, he was wearing a loose beauty white top and white pants

Y/n: Thank you and your doing well yourself

I say as he chuckles looking at his fit, he then leans in close to my ear as I place my hand on his shoulder

B: So the plan is a go right?

He asks as I look into eyes and nod, Brandon and I had planned that he will be my date to this party this way not giving Emma a chance to call me out. But I totally forgot that the fact that someone might not like it and that someone is definitely Nick. I slightly glance his way as he was directly looking our way, jaw clenched, hands fisted. Brandon lightly looks his way

B: Looks like its working

He says as I glance at him then signal him to join me and everyone around as he does.

*

I was standing by the side of the table as I was looking around I see Emma was holding Nick's hand as smiles talking to others showing off her ring, then talking about her pregnancy. Nick and I exchange glances here and there.