Little Blue Sister

Different time, still night.

In a harbour across the IS Academy island, Lautaro and Charlotte stood on top of crane, both in their ISs.

"So, this is what we're escorting?" Lautaro asked, kneeling down and surveying the area.

"Oui. Multiple countries, have contracted us to escort and test prototype equipment. But.. none of the others had time to assist. You know.. you didn't have to come with me. You were already assisting Mrs. Shirashiki with things, weren't you." Charlotte looked over at him.

Lautaro's eye narrowed as he flashbacked to the night before.

"We.. had a bit of a falling out." He stood up, his words rendered inaudible my the loud clang on Vengadora's feet.

*BOOM!*

"HUH?!" Charlotte looked forward as smoke arose from somewhere else in the harbour. Some security guards rushed over to investigate.

Lautaro stopped her from making sudden movements, as a large truck broke threw the fence gate.

It stopped, and the large trailer on the back opened up where two unidentified IS' stepped out. They were being piloted by people.

Charlotte scanned them, "There's no nationality or ID code.. who are they? Lautaro?" She looked over, to see that Lautaro had vanished.

"Huh?"

*CLANG!*

A large clanging noise had rung out down below, followed by gunshots.

"Who is that?!" The unidentified pilots panicked as they opened fire on him.

The black-winged IS swooped past them, catching bullets with his shield.

"Hello ladies!" Charlotte greeted, aiming both of her guns at them.

"Shit! There's two of them!" They opened fire on her as well, but she swiftly evaded the bullets.

*BOOM!*

"GAH!" One of them was knocked back by Vengadora's cannon, throwing her across the harbor.

"Damnit!" The other one took flight, and fired a barrage of missiles towards Charlotte who shot them down quickly.

"Wow, you pilot poorly!" Charlotte mocked.

"Shut up!" The pilot retorted, unsheathing a hidden blade and charging her.

*Clang!*

However, she was countered and hit by Charlotte's shieldpiercer which sent her down, crashing into a couple crates.

Meanwhile, Lautaro knocked the gun from the pilot's gauntlet and grabbed her head.

"Lautaro! Good job!" Charlotte said, but soon her astonishment turned to fear as Lautaro didn't respond.

He stared at the pilot, his black mask covering his face as he gripped her helmet tightly.

"S-Stop..!" The pilot pleaded as Lautaro tightened

*Crack!*

Soon, the visor of her helmet cracked. But she couldn't do anything.

"Please, s-stop!" She yelled.

"L-Lautaro, you're going to kill her!" Charlotte swooped down to stop him.

However, the pilot she had been fighting rose back up, aiming her rifle.

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

And she opened fire, the rounds hitting crate right beside Lautaro. The only thing he could did, was grit his teeth before a large explosion erupted.